part fifty

harry lewis pov

after a lot more songs being sung, and even more drinks being drank, we finally arrived at tomorrowland. not that anyone was really paying attention to where we were, if we had to we would stay in this small bus for the rest of the day easily.

one after another, we all stumbled off of the bus, josh having to stay behind to talk to the driver to ensure he would be coming back to collect us later on.
it was clear that most of us were waved already, some more obvious than others.
some being jj.

just like we were back in school, girls went into their own group while the boys mirrored them going into their own. not that anyone was moaning, we could barely talk on the bus with the loud music blaring in our ears.

but as the boys around me started talking, i couldn't help but run around in my own little daydream. ever since me and freezy had the conversation about emilia, it's all i've really been thinking about which is unusual for me because usually, tomorrowland would be the only thing filling my mind but i can't seem find any space for it at the moment.
em's just always at the front of my head, with the thought of her being my official girlfriend lingering right behind it like it had already happened. i mean we act like we are, but our labels would disagree.

as i was staring at a random grass patch on the floor, racking though my thoughts once again, i realised the boys had went oddly quiet.
i turned my head up, focusing on them, only to see them all looking at me as if i was daft.

"w-what" i asked, feeling intimidated by the stares

"you alright boggo?" ethan asked, patting my shoulder

"ye, yeah i'm fine" i replied, laughing out of nervousness

"whatever you say harry" jj laughed, turning his body away from us to walk over to where the girls were standing and soon enough we all started following in his footsteps

"what you thinking about dihno" tobi asked me, as we walked behind everyone else

"not much mate" i sighed, seeing his face tell i was lying

"do you take me for a mug?" he challenged, raising his finger in my face

"of course not mate" i sarcastically replied, his eyes narrowing into mine

"dickhead" he shook his head laughing

"so i take it, it's emilia, since you won't tell me" he stated, going back to our original conversation

"eh, well ye- yeah mate it is" i sighed again, rubbing the back of my head

"what about her"

"well, i wan-" i started

"tobi, harry, come on" will shouted at us, the group had now started walked away to the entrance without either of us realising

"i'll tell you later" i told him, going to catch up with the rest

if i'm being honest, i didn't know why the idea was in my mind so much. it wasn't exactly going to change anything, except from the fact we would have a label. and i mean it's not like she would say no, would she? she's been clear about her feelings towards me as have i, so it should be easy to just be like 'oh yeah want to be my girlfriend'.
i huffed and rubbed my hands over my eyes, there is no point stressing about it this much.
as i got to the group, emilia was the only one turned around looking at me while i joined them once again.