part thirty-eight

i awaken for my deep sleep, only to be bombarded with a headache as i opened my eyes. i slowly moved myself so i was in a more comfortable position, trying to ease the banging that was bouncing around my skull.
but as i was cuddling into the pillows, a certain smell drifted up my nose, i quickly opened my eyes - ignoring my headache and my eyes shot around my peripheral vision, trying to recognise where i was.
i soon realised i was in Harry's room, i steadily turned my body around to see if he was in the bed with me but only to see that he wasn't.

"fuck sake" i groaned to myself as the more i moved the worse my head felt.

i grabbed my phone that was sitting on the table next to the bed, not much notifications as usual.
ignoring that, i immediately went to my camera roll.
as i scrolled through the hundreds of photos that were taken by either me or one of the girls a smile creeped its way onto my face, each photo or video bringing back a tiny piece of a memory from the night before that i would have forgotten had i never captured them on my phone.

after about 10 minutes of scrolling through my socials i realised harry wasn't going to be coming back any time soon so i would have to go to him instead, i shakily sat myself up and threw on a pair of his joggers that were chucked onto the floor. he won't mind as i already have one of his t-shirts on.
i quickly looked in the mirror only to be disgusted by what was looking back at me, my hair in a knotted mess and my mascara from the night before still surrounding my eyes making me look awfully like a panda.

deciding as it was only harry and cal it shouldn't be that much of a big deal, i steadily walked out of his room while rubbing my eyes hoping to wake me up a bit before facing the boys.
the more i moved away from harrys room the louder the twos chatter got, not that they were exactly talking loud but their conversation got clearer the closer i got.

as i entered the kitchen, the hardwood floor produced my shuffling to be much more loud compared to what the carpet from the corridor following harrys room was like, making it clear to cal and harry that someone was there.

almost immediately their heads turned from their tv to me, making me notice how they looked just about as rough as me.

"there she is" cal laughed quietly, still watching me as i sat down next to harry on one side of the couch.

"how you feeling then" harry queried, unwrapping one of his hands that were on a mug and placing it on the end of my thigh, just above my knee

"i feel like absolute death, how much did i drink last night" i mumbled, digging my head between Harry's shoulder and the couch trying to ease my headache in some way

"you drank a lot, like a lot a lot" freezy chuckled, taking a sip from what i can assume was tea

"you were in such a bad way last night" harry added, also chuckling along with callum

"why didn't you stop me" i groaned

"you were in your element, how could i" harry threw his hands up

i just groaned into his shoulder not really responding, only making them laugh at me more but at this point i couldn't really care

"would emilia like a paracetamol or some ibuprofen?" i heard cal ask me

i nodded my head with my eyes still shut on harrys shoulder, he muttered an okay as i heard footsteps walking away from me.

"harry?" i quietly said while sitting up to face him

"yeah" he asked, turning his head to look at me

"did we, like, do anything last night?" i asked