part fifty-four

after a few days had past, the sidemen officially hit 10 million and then the planning for the big party was already underway or probably even done by this point.
i tried to ask harry about it but he wouldn't let me in on anything, but he always raved about how good it was going to be. so i just had to believe his word.
the turn around of the ten million party came very quickly, i was expecting in about a weeks time, not today. but thankfully i was told a few days prior by the boys so i could plan on what to wear etc.

it was round about 2 o'clock in the afternoon, meaning i still had plenty of time today to do whatever i may feel like before getting ready. the only thing is i could only do stuff by myself for the time being, as harry and cal had left earlier on to go set everything up at the mystery location.

i'm not going to say i'm not excited, because i am, it's just the past few days haven't exactly been the best for me.
my parents finally decided to call me again to 'apologise' but it was the most half arsed thing i had heard ever as they still spoke shit about everyone around me, just added a sorry at the beginning and at the end of it to try make me feel better. but if anything, made it worse.
and only i know that we have talked again, i haven't found the time to tell harry because he's just been really busy with everything and he's ecstatic about celebrating with everyone, i don't want to bring his mood down, especially not now.

i am still lying in bed, scrolling through my socials, not really wanting to do anything right now. my limbs feeling heavy and my head drained, which i know i'll have to fight against in a few hours. so i'm making comfort from nothing right now.

i place my phone down, sit up and throw my head in my hands. a long sigh breathes out my mouth as i hear the front door open and close.

in a rushed manner, harry runs around the apartment, assuming he is looking for something quickly i just leave him be and stay where i am.
that's until he runs past my open bedroom door, but stops and walks back. seeing me still in bed.

"why aren't you up yet?" he asks me, walking into my room with a box under his arm.

"i'm just tired, i'll probably get up soon" i formed my lips into a line.

"you went to sleep early last night though? how could you still be tired?" he pondered, placing the box down and sitting down on the side of my bed.

"i'm not too sure, i guess i just am. what's in the box?" i yawn, changing the subject.

"just some decorations that we need, we spent like an hour looking for them but freezy clearly just forgot to bring them. the absolute mug" harry laughs, scratching at his chest.

i lightly laugh along, sitting up so our heads were at the same level.

"how is it going then? everything looking nice?" i huff, hugging my knees.

"yeah, it's alright i'd say. i buzzing you know" he clutches his lower lip uber his teeth, rubbing his hands together.

"i wouldn't have guessed, not like it's the only thing you've been talking about recently" i joke, only for him to roll his eyes at me.

"oh, a funny one you are. how am i ever so lucky" he sarcastically replies.

i roll my eyes, replicating him as he stood up.

"erm, i'll probably be back round about five-ish, that alright?" he asks, looking down at me.

"yeah that's fine, tell the boys i'm excited to see them all tonight for me will you" i say while getting out of bed, walking over to harry.

"of course, i'm sure they all are as well" he grins, opening his arms out for me to fall in to.

i smile slightly before burying myself into harrys chest, letting his cologne surround my senses and his arms to squeeze around my shoulders.

"i've missed you" i whisper.

"yeah i barely see you nowadays, but i promise tomorrow you'll be all mine. alright?" he tells me, pressing his lips onto the top of my head.

"you better be" i rest my chin up on his chest, making our faces very close.

he lets a puff of air leave his nose, before he leans down to press his lips onto mine momentarily.

"i'll be back soon" he mumbles, resting his forehead against mine.

i nodded as we slowly let go of each other, i leaned against the doorway of my room as he walked back out of the door.
once again, being left alone in the flat.

-

after a long few hours of doing absolutely nothing, which i definitely could have done something productive with the time, it was just coming up to being 5 o'clock. meaning harry would be back soon, and i would need to start getting ready.

sitting at my makeup table, i stared at myself in the mirror, my knee bouncing underneath as i went into my own little daydream.
but it swiftly was interrupted by a door closing, low-key scaring me back into normality.

"harry?" i call out.

but instead freezy peered his head around the corner, seeing me sitting at my desk and waiting.

"you're not harry" i frown, over-exaggerating it.

"well hello to you to emilia" freezy laughs.

"i'm only kidding cal, you alright?" i ask as he comes into the room.

"yeah i'm alright, harry had to stay back for a little bit longer and he told me to tell you to just start getting ready because he doesn't know when he'll be back" cal informed me.

"oh alright, that's fine" i sighed, turning around to get ready.

as freezy walked out of my room, i turned my speaker on. and start playing 'cavorting' by courteeners, trying to lift up my mood.
i grabbed my makeup bag and started unpacking it, planning in my head what look i will be going for tonight.

-how are you all today? have you ate? drank water? all that good stuff? :]