twenty

it was the day after i met harry's family, we spent the rest of the day together and it was lovely getting to know them all - especially rosie, we had built a good friendship over they few hours we spent together. like cal had said before, she was excited to meet me.
they decided to stay for a few days, not at harry's flat, in a nearby hotel as if they did all stay at harry and cals there just simply wouldn't be enough space for everyone.

today i decided to just let harry have some family time, without me being there, so i arranged to have a sort of lazy day with some of the group.
very grown up i know.
at around lunch time i was heading to simon and jjs, there i would meet with talia, ethan, freya, josh and tobi.

"i'm on my way to olajides" i said sporting some fluffy trousers and one of harry's hoodies.
"who's all going to be there" harry asked lying on his bed, wrapping his arm around my legs.

"jide, simon, tobi, ethan, josh, talia and freya i think" i said while playing with his hair.
"ethan?" harry asked while making a face, "yeah? how?" i asked confused.

"it's just- nothing just go have fun" he said wafting his hands for me to go.
"no what is it" i sat down.
"it's nothing em" he said while having a frown on his face "no harry, what is it. tell me or i'm not going" i demanded causing his to sit upright leaning on his headboard.

"i'm just worried about you being with him when i'm not around, you know, the rumours of him liking you and i mean - i don't know it's stupid" harry said not looking at me.
"ethan doesn't like me harry, and even if he does - that doesn't change how i feel about you. trust me?" i stuck my pinky in his face, he smiled and wrapped his pinky in mine then kissing my forehead.

"i'll be back around 10ish" i said while leaving his room. "don't have too much fun without me" he shouted to me
"i never could" i closed the door and quickly made my way down to my car before anyone could see how lazy i looked.

-

i got to simon and jjs flat, giving the door a hefty knock because i could hear everyone being noisy inside.
"i'll get it" i heard from inside and the door opened showing behzinga.

"emilia!" he smiled bringing me into a hug, i reciprocated and walked past him into the living room where everyone else was.
"hello all" i said joyfully, everyone looked up from the tv and said their hellos.

i went and sat down next to talia, without knowing it i had sat down in simons spot which must have angered him.
"oi, that's my spot" he shouted from the kitchen
"right i'm sorry sheldon but im already comfy" i said back, not moving also causing talia to laugh.

"mate sort her out" he said to ethan, and soon enough he came up to me and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.
i scrambled in his arms kicking and hitting his lightly to put me down but he didn't. "ethan put me doowwwwn" i moaned while still trying to somehow get out of his arms.
"right right calm down" he said and threw me down on an empty bit of the couch, the momentum he had on throwing me down must have made him fall forward as well so he fell on top of me in between my legs, causing us both to go into fits of laughter.

"right stop flirting guys" jj laughed while sitting down just above my head.
i rolled my eyes and sat up next to jj, trying to avoid what he had just said knowing that if harry was here he would be somewhat annoyed. 
ethan went into the kitchen to get a drink or something so it was only me and jj sitting near each other
"soo, emilia, you and ethan?" jj said wiggling his eyebrows and as soon as he  said that josh and freya had walked in.

"what?" i asked, "iii saw a little flirting happening" jj said causing josh and freya's head to turn to him.
"with who?" freya asked walking over.
"ethan" jj said quietly, freya crossed her arms and looked at me "reeaallly?"
"no, there was no flirting. i-i'm-" i started
"you're what" josh said, knowing i should say about harry but i still wasn't sure if he wanted me to like officially tell people.
"i-i'm ssseeing s-someone?" i said looking a josh and freya. jj started laughing, holding his belly while flailing his legs about.
"well that's some bs" jj said "well then who is it" he asked still laughing.
josh and freya raised their eyebrows once again.
"haArry" i said awkwardly. jj started silently freaking out "but i thou- but you and eth- and harry an- WHAT" jj said trying to understand it all.

"WHAT are you shouting for" talia asked in the kitchen with simon.
"EMILIA AND HARRY, EMILIA AND HARRY, EMILIA AND HARRY" jj started jumping up and down on the couch.
i put my head in my hands as people started gasping, i hated this attention.
"really?" tobi asked joyfully
i nodded my head and then looked up, everyone had either a happy or shocked look on their face but ethan looked almost disappointed. i shook it off as i just sat back and went onto my phone, to text harry what had just happened.

emilia hayden
so, we won't have to do the awkward bit of telling the group about us as jj has literally just done it

harry lewis
what? how?

emilia hayden
well, we were talking and he got the wrong impression and thought someone was flirting with me. i explained we weren't flirting but he just kept pursuing it so i told him i was seeing someone but then he didn't believe me so i just told him about us.

harry lewis
oh i see, who was flirting with you like

emilia lewis
it doesn't matter, it's just jj started freaking out and shouted it for everyone in the flat to hear lol

harry lewis
oh ffs, course he did. just tell me who was flirting, i won't be bothered

emilia lewis
ethan

harry lewis
ah. i see.

emilia lewis
i personally don't think he was, i wouldn't sweat it, you know how jj is sometimes

harry lewis
right

i rolled my eyes shutting off my phone and looked at the telly, they had already settled down and put on a movie - i realised that they had put on 365 days.
"w-why are we watching this" i said confused
"to show simon how to fuck properly" jj joked causing simon to stand up and start tickling him, making everyone laugh.