seventeen

it was later on the same day, the groupchat was blowing up as everyone was gossiping about last night - except they weren't talking about the end of it more of the start of it.

THE FOOKING TROOPS

ethan payne
i feel robbed at that win, lux can't
play for shit usually

callum airey
mate a was shocked it was a close call
between gee and lux, the two people
who i would have expected it from

gee nelson
excuse me boys

jj olatunji
nah fam that's mad, the blue haired girl should
have won

harry lewis
ffs jj 'blue haired girl'

josh bradley
so how was your night harry

harry lewis
well why are you asking i've already
told you today mate

josh bradley
i can't remember you talking about it mate🙃

freya nightingale
neither, all i can remember is seeing you
in your boxers

talia mar
sorry what

callum mcginely
what are you on about

simon minter
rah that's mad

harry lewis
my night was great, that's all you need to know

callum airey
why didn't you come home last night?

harry lewis
mate i'm in the same flat as you, why are you
asking in the groupchat

tobi brown
is emilia okay now?

freya nightingale
mate she's even better than okay now, eh harry?

harry lewis
i stg freya

emilia hayden
i'm fine now thanks tobi x

tobi brown
good good x

talia mar
emilia what are they talking about

emilia hayden
couldn't tell you mate

freya nightingale
right

josh bradley
right

i giggled and put my phone down but it pinged again, i just assumed it was the groupchat and i still looked to make sure but someone else's name popped up.

harry lewis
want to come over, and we can have a chat x

emilia hayden
yeah, when should i come over? x

harry lewis
just whenever you can, i'll leave the door open for you x

i left him on read as i went to put on a more presentable outfit, well i say more presentable, i only changed my joggies into leggings with a oversized jumper on.
as i decided to just leave my hair in the low bun i left my flat, pretty happy about what was about to come with harry.
i think i am finally ready to move on from jamie, and i just hope harry is ready to do the same.

after a quick drive i got to harry's flat, i started shaking slightly as i waited for the lift.
as it opened someone came running out, bumping into me. i turned around out of shock to realise it was katie with tears falling down her face. 

"oh fuck off will you" she hissed at me. i decided to blank her and walk into the lift, but before the lift could close she stopped it and got into my face.
"you ruined everything, me and harry were perfectly fucking fine until you had to ruin it." she said shouting in my face.
"I ruined it? you have got to be joking! you fucking cheated on him, left for a year then came back out of the blue because you were bored and nothing else to do. i didn't fucking do anything" i said back, barely raising my voice at her.
"you're such a cow you know that" she said sucking her teeth. i once again didn't say anything, just continued on staring at her.
"i'll just wait until he is bored of you" she said smugly,
"oh fuck off will you" i said getting bored of her shit.
"so you can go fuck harry and tell him how much you love him again?" she argued.
i rolled my eyes again and walked past her, and decided to go up the stairs.
on the third floor i realised she isn't following me so i got on the lift from there, once i got to harry's floor i walked out and turned the corner to see katie at harry's door. she went to kiss him but he pushed her away, i decided to just watch from afar to see what was happening. 

"katie, i'm sorry but i can't do this with you anymore" harry said sympathetically. "please harry, we have been through so much. i'll do better i promise you. i love you and i know you love me" she said grabbing on his shirt slightly.
he didn't say anything, just shook his head and slightly pushed her away shutting the door. she turned around to go back to the lift so i quickly hid in the stairwell, just until i knew she was gone.

once i heard the lift open and close, i stuck my head out the door to make sure she was gone and walked to harry's door, knocking it.
"look katie i'm not-" harry started but realised it was only me and not katie.
"oh hello emilia, you came" she seemed happy to see me.

"oh do i have something to tell you" i said giggling as harry let me in.
we went to his bedroom and sat on his bed as i explained everything that just happened with katie.
"fuck sake" he groaned covering his face with his hands.
"i mean, i understand how she's like this. yous were together last night" i told him but he didn't say anything.

"right so, i want to speak to you about us." he said completely ignoring what i had just said.  i nodded my head insinuating he should continue.
"i do want to be with you" he said smiling while his face went red.
"but, i think it's best if we took it slowly. not rushing into being boyfriend girlfriend or moving in and whatever. just going at our own pace" he explained
"yeah i completely agree with you, but we are exclusive. not any 'friends with benefits' type shit." i said, making sure not to have another situation like what we just had.
he nodded his head "yeah, obviously. so, would you like to, you know start 'talking'" he said quite awkwardly.
i smiled and nodded my head, harry brought his head closer to mine making us have a quick kiss.

"fucking get in lad" we heard from outside the door. we look at each other weirdly as cal opened the door.
"were you listening that whole time" i asked
"oh yeah, i was sorry" cal said laughing
"fuck sake" harry said shaking his head while getting up sit at his desk.

-thank you for 900 reads!!!!
(in no way am i saying katie is a horrible person, this is only a story)