twenty-one

so after the 2 hours of awkwardly watching 365 days, most of us were either sleeping or were starting to doze off - well everyone except me.

i was starting to get hungry so i saw the chance of stealing food from the kitchen when nobody would notice and took it, one minor problem was that jj had propped his legs on top of mine during the movie to get himself comfy.
so after procrastinating for a few minutes about how i would get jjs legs off on me, i just picked them up and dropped them down behind me. and he didn't even wake up from it

i tiptoed though to the kitchen to see what or if there was anything i could have to snack on.
after searching through the cupboards of random foods and condiments i decided that the only decent meal
i could have, and i could make easily enough would be cheese on toast.
i got everything i needed and laid it out on the counter, as i was about to get a pan from a cupboard i saw tobi standing in the doorway watching me.

"fuck sake tobi, i think i've actually shat myself" i said holding my chest, my reaction made tobi silently die from laughter so he wouldn't wake the others.

"you hungry yeah, want to make me some" he said putting on puppy dog eyes.

"sure, but your helping me" i said turning on the stove and placing the pan on top of it

"so, you and harry?" tobi asks hopping onto the island across from me, clearly helping me.

"yup but we are only seeing, if that's what it's called" i said wanting to change the subject.

"i see, what happened to him and katie? if you don't mind me asking" he said politely.
"if i'm being completely honest i don't know. we haven't really spoke about what he said or done to end things between them" i said truthfully, realising i probably should know.

"it's a pretty important thing to know, especially since what he done the first time" tobi said bluntly, trying his best not to sound horrible but it low-key pissing me off.

"i just think he wants to move on from her now, i wouldn't want to pressure him to talk about her if he doesn't want to and anyways last time was different, i didn't tell him how i really felt. maybe none of that would have happened if i did" i ranted, while flipping over the bread on the pan.

"would it?" tobi asked unsure of what i told him.

"well i hope i would have, but no way of knowing"

"but see it like this, if one of your close friends told you they had feelings for you, would you stop seeing harry in THAT way" he asked, i turned around confused on what he was talking about.

"i don't know, probably not. but if they were also harry's friend i would want him to make that decision not me." i said truthfully

"but if harry did that would you be annoyed?" tobi asked again

"tobi, what is this about?" i asked stepping away from the stove

"it's not really about anything, but how would you feel?" he pried

"i don't know, i probably wouldn't know unless i was actually in that situation" i said while sliding the bread from the pan to the plates and passing it to him.

he just nodded his head and took a bite of the toast, then high-fiving me "this is fucking amazing", i laughed at his reaction.