part forty-nine

we stood outside of our apartment building, chattering amongst ourselves while waiting for the bus to show up.
the energy was high flowing throughout the group, not one of us weren't excited to be on this bus and eventually get to tomorrowland where we would all be together.

"is that it?" will asked us, we all turned our head to see a minibus approaching us.

"must be" harry mumbled from behind me, rubbing his hands on my shoulders.

the bus stopped in front of us, through the tinted windows i could see talia and freya waving at us. i giggled slightly as the door opened and jj was hanging out of it, waving for everyone to get in.

"LETS GO MOTHERFUCKERSS" he shouted, causing us all to laugh at his childish behaviour

we all slowly got onto the bus that was already blaring with music, thankfully not edm just yet, as everyone who was already on the bus was singing along as we sat down. harry was the last person to get on, he was just behind me as he pushed my hips to sit down in a row of two. letting him swiftely slip into the seat beside me, rubbing his hands together as soon as he had trapped me in.

"i wanted to sit next to mia" i frowned, turning my body around to his

"awh, what a shame, looks like you have to sit next to me now" he smiled innocently, laughing under his breath

i rolled my eyes and grinned at him, talia and freya were sat in front of us while mia, will and freezy were behind us. just across from harry was simon and jj, behind them stephen and zoe. across from freya sat josh.
we still had quite a few people to pick up, but as the bus started moving again drinks were getting passed out ready to be opened.

"do you want a beer?" harry asked me, twisting his body around the back of his seat to which i assume he was getting alcohol out of a bag.

"yeah, please" i replied, and soon enough he sat back his straight with two coronas in his hand.

"ohh steady on emilia" will teased from behind us, making me turn around scorching my eyes to him.

"nothing wrong with a little bit of corona" harry defended me

i sarcastically rolled my eyes as harry and will went into their own conversation, as i sat forward in the seat i saw talia looking at me through the little crack of the seats. raising her eyebrows towards me.

"what" i laughed, standing up to lean on the back of talia's seat.

"don't tell me its going to be an emilia and harry galore this whole weekend" talia laughed, turning herself around to face me

"ill make it if you keep this cheek up" i smirked, talias mouth dropping open being offended at the statement

"rah" she held her chest, before taking a hefty swig out of a cup

"what are you drinking" i asked her, changing the subject

she looked at freya and started laughing, then looking around her as if something else would tell her the answer.

"its a secret" she sniggered, not coming up with an idea to tell me

"secret?" i asked, as she held the cup close to her chest like she was guarding it

"she just doesn't want anyone to know that she is drinking wkd" freya breathily laughed, throwing a hand over her mouth as soon as she did

"FREYA" talia shouted, making everyone on the bus turn in our direction

i twisted my head around to look at everyone, all having a confused look placed on their faces, the chatter had came to a complete halt and the only noise was the music playing. i tried hard to hold in my laugh, dropping my head into my hands out of embarrassment for them.

"fReyA" freezy mocked, waving his hands beside his head breaking the half silent atmosphere into one where everyone was hysterically laughing.

just as i was about to sit back down i felt a hand hit my arse, quickly turning my head in harrys direction he did nothing but sit there with a innocent look on his face - that had slowly now started turning red at my acknowledgement of his action.  i squinted my eyes at him as he threw his hands up quick in defense.

"if you put that cake in front of me its going to get eaten" he mumbled, taking a sip from his bottle.

"its going to get eaten" i repeated, losing myself with laughter as i couldn't contain it.

"sh, shut up" he laughed along, starting to get embarrassed again, not wanting anyone to hear.

the music went silent, meaning the current song ended, but just as the next song started playing, at the very first beat, everyone was quick to get up to start singing. even though the first 30 seconds didnt have any words, we all started singing the beat to 'tongue tied' by grouplove.

"TAKE ME TO YOUR BESTFRIENDS HOUSE" was being screamed by each and every person on the bus. their cups and bottles being rose up in the air and being waved about as their bodies danced in the confined space.

arms were being thrown round the bodies next to them, smiles on everyone's face. appreciating each other as if we were all already drunk and in that 'lovey dovey' stage.

"TAKE ME TO YOUR BESTFRIENDS HOUSE" i shouted, as harry's free arm wrapped around my shoulder making our bodies sway together trying to keep balance in the moving vehicle.

"I LOVED YOU THEN I LOVE YOU NOW" harry and i sang in each others faces, half laughing at our sudden hype. grins so wide they could of touched our ears if we wanted them to.

as the song went on, me and harry parted from each others embrace, giving time to the closest people around us rather than just us two. freya, talia and i all holding hands shouting the lyrics into each others faces before freya stumbled and fell backwards straight onto the floor, once again causing everyones attention to draw to her. as the song continued, everyone kept quiet, not wanting to laugh just yet incase she was hurt. but we all burst out into laughter almost as soon as freya did.

"you alright?" josh asked, laughing as he held his arms out to help her up.

"SIMP" mia shouted

"SIMPPP" all the boys shouted after mia did, all in unison

as freya got up, and we made sure she was fully okay, we continued our singing just now most of us were sitting back down once again to make sure what just happened to freya happened to us.

harry lewis pov

after seeing freya fall down, i thought it was sensible to sit down since i've already been close to falling a few times already. but unlike a few others, emilia decided to stay up and dancing just like how talia was.
i sat and watched her mouth the lyrics to the rest of the song, sitting jumping up and down like a mad man already. maybe will was right with her having to steady on with the beer, it had already gone to the poor girls head.

it got to the chorus once again, talia had turned her attention back to freya meaning emilia bright hers back to me. not that i was exactly complaining.

"TAKE ME TO YOUR BESTFRIENDS HOUSE, NORMALLY WE'RE MAKING OUT OHH" she shouted in my face, i shook my head and turned away. not wanting her to see me get flustered.

eventually when the song ended she came crashing back down in her seat, complaining breathless.

"having fun?" i asked her, she breathed heavily while nodding.

then suddenly the bus came to stop, jolting everyone forward slightly, meaning we were finally picking the rest of the group up. this bus will be even more madness now.
as the rest of the group got on the bus, it became apparent how there was barely any room left because of all the bodies now in here.

when the bus started moving again, the new joiners were quick to join in with the shouting/singing and drinking. i smiled to myself manifesting in my head the weekend we were about to have.

"what you smiling at?" emilia asked me

"nothing, nothing" i smiled at her, placing my hand on her thigh as she brought her lips to mine momentarily.

-THANK YOU FOR 100k OMFG
also thanks and a big shoutout to hoeforw2s the idea of going to a festival, your a real one for it x
also just wanting to throw out there that the end is slowly approaching 🙂