(42) A New and Literally Cheesy Friendship

Kusuo's POV:

"Kuu-chan, aren't you going to get into the water?" Izuku asked, earning a deadpanned look from me. "Oh...right, I forgot... again..." He mumbled, scratching the back of his head. I huffed as I sat on the side, my feet dipping in the hot water, with my towel draped over my shoulder to cover myself.

"Hey, Kusu-kun!" I heard Eiji's voice, making me look to my right where he sat. "Just a quick question. If you became sensitive to water, how do you bathe?" Eiji asked me.

'Odd question, but... okay?...' "I just use a damp towel and scrub myself. I can handle still wet objects. Just not actual water though." I answered, earning a shark-like grin.

"I'm glad you can still take care of yourself then, Kusu-Kun!" He stated.

"Huh? Of course I coild take care of myself. What am I, 5?" I sarcastically asked, before turning my head to the wooden wall, seperating us from the girls. "Anyways, what's he doing there?" I mumbled, pointing at the perverted version on Mickey Mouse which was having a monologue... A shamelessly lewd one.

'Why must almost every anime have to have a hot springs or beach episode?...' I groaned, and pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance.

"-ready to be seen by yours truly!" I heard him finish his monologue which makes me want to erase my own memories.

"Dude, chill. That's not very manly at all." Eiji glared at him slightly.

"Are you finally done talking about your lewd, sickening fantasies? Because if so, those may just be your last words." I said, showing my new sharp claws.

"And if I somehow fail, I still have my backup." He said and looked at me, completely ignoring what I just said.

"Did you just ignore me?? And who are you calling A BACKUP?! I usually don't care about what you think, but calling me a backup really pisses me off!" I growled, glaring at him, making him cower in fear.

"Kusu-kun, relax. I won't let him touch you!" He declared.

"Thanks or whatever..." I mumbled and looked to my side.

The water suddenly started to get hotter and hotter, and I hissed and had to pull out my foot.

'What the hell?!'

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do that..." I looked to my right and saw Todoroki, looking up at me.

"No, it's fine. I wasn't burnt." I said, showing him my unharmed foot.
'It would take more than 2,000 degrees celcius to burn my skin.' He sighed in relief, and I slid my feet back in the water once it cooled down.

"If Mineta bothers you in any way, just tell me." He told me with fire in his eyes.

"Surrreee..." I mumbled with suspicion and sweatdropped.

Now, back to the pervert.

"YOU'LL NEVER LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES, HUH?! YOU SICK FUCKER!! I'LL KILL YOU!" Bakugou barked at him with a murderous aura.

"Bakugou is right! Well not about the part where he said he'll kill you... You must stop your perverted activities once and for all!" Iida shouted, stomping over to him in the water, like how Moto Moto did.

"The last thing I want is to be killed before I get the chance to see naked girls..." He said, his face turning into what looks like a monk's face. But... "SO I MUST SEE THEM BEFORE MY DEMISE!" He screamed and began climbing the wall with his... um... I don't know how to say it without being misleading...