(20) Internships Day 1

A/N: Hello. I'm back(︶︿︶)Thanks for waiting ◕﹏◕

Sorry for taking so freaking long

Life without Wifi is HELL

Kusuo's Hero name is now Saiki btw. I was about to add that to the list of possible hero names, but I was saving it for the plot. But oh well. It really isn't that important. (─‿‿─)

I updated Kusuo's looks a bit btw :p

Kusuo's POV:

"Be careful on internships. Okay?" Dadzawa told me, before he sipped some of his coffee.

"You are to follow orders from the hero you're interning with. You can't run off to whatever, or make irrational decisions." He said, like he didn't say it already the other day, yesterday, and a while ago.

"Yeah yeah. I'll be fine. I'll try not to harm myself." I answered and continued eating my breakfast.

"You always say that. Yet you fail to do so." He sighed and shook his head.

"You really don't have any trust on me huh?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm your dad. Parents are supposed to get worried about their child." He said.

'Not that I would know. My first parents were never worried for me because they thought I could always take care of myself with my powers. Plus their attention is mostly directed to each other.' I thought and pouted.

'And my second ones threw me away.' I thought back to how I was homeless, and shuddered.

"It's not like I can't take care of myself. You don't have to be so overprotective..." I mumbled, causing him to sigh deeply.

"Look. I know you can, but you're still a teenager. You can't go running into danger recklessly. That's what heroes are for." He spoke sternly.

I stayed silent, and continued chewing my coffee jelly.

He sighed, and stayed silent as well.

It was strange, to say at least. We rarely argue, since there's nothing to argue about.

He's usually passionate, mentally of course, about wanting me to be a great hero. But he has become even more overprotective than ever, since around somewhere at the beginning of the school year.

Usually he would just tell me to take care once or twice, but now he keeps reminding me of what to do.

I don't really mind it a lot. But what bothers me, is he constantly, and I mean CONSTANTLY tells me what to, and what not to do.

"Let's go." Dadzawa murmured and stood up as he finished his breakfast.

I nodded after I finished my thirty-sec-- err-- I meant, totally my first and last cup of my precious coffee jelly, and stood up as well.