(6) First Day of My Disastrous School Year

Kusuo's POV:

Mr. Aizawa left early today meaning I have to walk to school. He left a note saying he had to go early since he was a teacher. I could just teleport to school but that would be a bit suspicous.

I took a shower, changed into my uniform, then ate breakfast. After breakfast, I ate coffee jelly. Once I was ready, I stepped out the house and locked the door. I walked to school at a normal pace since it was actually pretty early.

'Walking around once in a while won't be so bad. It's actually refreshing.' I thought as I walked to the station.

The ride to the school only took roughly 20 minutes. I got to the entrance and walked in. As I walked in, I saw Izuku. He then looked around and saw me.

"Hey Kuu-chan!" He yelled walking towards me and waving.

"Hey." I greeted back.

"Isn't this exciting?! We finally get to become heroes!" He beamed happily.

"Well, sure. You could say that." I shrugged.

"Which class are you in?" He asked.

"Class 1-A." I answered.

"Cool! I am too!" He said happily.

"'Wanna walk together?" He asked. I nodded.

'Not like I have choice. We're in the same class.' I mentally sweatdropped.

We walked around the halls looking for our class.

"There!" Izuku said as he saw the sign by the door.

"Man, this thing is huge." He said looking up the door that was indeed huge.

"Are there giants here?" He asked.

"Maybe." I said.

"The most promising students in the country are waiting behind this door." He said and thought about the two people he was scared about the most.

"Maybe we're in different classes. Maybe everyone here is nice." He pondered while opening the door.

"Take your feet off of that desk now!" The voice of the other person he was thinking about was the first thing he heard.

"Huh?" Another gruffy voice was heard.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you creten!" The masculine voice said.

"You 'gotta be kidding me right? Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?" Bakugou argued.

[Just my luck.] Izuku thought.

"U-uh. Let's start over. I'm Tenya Iida from the Somei Private Academy." Iida said.

"Somei huh?! So you must think you're better than me! I'm 'gonna have fun tearing you a new one!" Bakugou said making Iida gasp.

"You would threaten me?! Your own classmate?! Are you sure you're in the right place?!" He asked making Bakugou scoff. They both suddenly looked towards us after hearing the door open.

"Huh? It's them." Iida said causing the class to look at us. Some girls' eyes even turned to hearts when they landed on me.

"I saw the green haired one destroy the zero-pointer. And it was rumored that a pink-haired guy with magenta eyes also destroyed a zero-pointer, turning it to dust." Iids muttered loud enough for the class to hear since no one was making a sound.

"U-uhm. Hi!" Izuku said looking away, flustered by all the attention. I blinked and blankly walked to a seat at the very back of the classroom, between a tall boy with spiky hair, and another tall boy with a half white and half red hair. I could feel his eyes on me but I ignored it.