(24) The Greatest Gift I Ever Had Came From God, And I Call Him Dad

I got a fan art! (ó﹏ò。)

T^T Thank you Thirsty_Sandwich for this ADORABLE fan art! I love it 👁🐽👁

I didn't expect to get any, but here we are

Kusuo's POV:

'Good grief. What a pain.' I groaned in annoyance, and looked around as people tried to offer me help, flowers or fruits. They had also tried to give me all sorts of dishes served for me, but not a single pastry. This caused me to scowl (pout) at the ground as people asked "what distressed me".

"Good grief. Could everyone please leave? I appreciate your gifts, but I want to take a nap." I oh-so-kindly asked them.

""We apologize for not letting you nap!"' Everyone kneeled down on the floor which who knows how many diseases or germs are in it.

"We are a disgrace to this planet."

"My fifth mother is going to disown me!"

"I deserve to be hanged."

"Have mercy on us!"

'I'm sick of people worshipping me, thinking that I can't take care of myself.'

I stared at them, unamused, and let out an exasperated sigh. Sometimes, I wonder how humanity rules the Earth. They're helpless, pathetic, and are obnoxiously dumb. It's hard to believe that they're the rulers of this planet if even adults are easily wrapped around the fingers of a minor.

"It's fine. Stop acting like I'm going to murder you. If you want forgiveness-

'Give me coffee jelly.'

-simply leave my room, and let me rest." I said, trying to get rid of the urge to scream at them for coffee jelly.

"Thank you! We'll take our leave now! Sleep well!" Their "leader" said, and walked out with the others following behind him. He's probably planning to go see his girlfriend which was now currently giving birth to a baby. Which wasn't his...

Anyhow, let's stay clear off that depressing topic, and a go back a couple of hours ago.

We were taken to the hospital, shortly after our fight with the Hero Killer, Stain. And by "we", I meant me, Izuku, Todoroki, and Iida. We were on separate rooms though, since the doctors decided that "My injuries need more attention than theirs", just because they don't want my "flawless" skin to be ruined. It's unfair since Iida's injuries were worse than mine, and I could easily heal myself. But it's not like I can do anything about it when I'm just a "heavily injured" patient.

I sighed, and traced the bandages which were neatly wrapped around my leg and my neck. I resisted myself from taking them off to scratch my itchy skin, and just used cryokinesis to make it feel numb.