(3) Applying For UA?

Kusuo's POV:

"Dadzawa." I said to catch my adoptive father's attention.

"Hmm?" He hummed in acknowledgement.

"Can I show you something?" I asked.

"Sure." He replied groggily.

"I'll be back in a second." I said

I teleported to my room and took my costume drawings from my desk.

I headed back to the dining room and placed my costume idea in front of him.

"Does it look nice?" I asked.

He nodded as he looked at the papers.

"It's actually pretty good. Is this finished? We have to submit it so the school could make it." He said. I nodded and he put them down on the table.

"Also, Polunium is very, dangerous. Are you sure you'll be okay?" He asked concerned. I nodded and explained.

"I found out Polunium and other radioactive materials aren't dangerous to me. I can withstand high radio waves, but Polonium is the highest I can intake." I reassured him.

"Okay. Just be careful." He said.

"The entrance exams start tomorrow so you have to wake up early. I know how much you hate waking up early but you have to. Okay?" He said sipping his coffee. I nodded.

He stood up and went to the fridge taking out the most glorious creation made by mankind.

Coffee Jelly.

I smiled brightly as he put the lovely, gorgeous, beautiful, marvelous, magnificent, splendid, delectable godly creation made by God himself, down in front of me. I ate and savored the delicous dessert. He chuckled and said.

"You sure do love that stuff huh?" He said shaking his head.

"Get up. We're going grocery shopping." He said and I nodded and stood up after finishing the Godly creation.

I went to my room and changed from my pajamas into a yellow turtle neck, and white jogger pants. We went outside , went in his grey car and drove to the supermarket where we usually buy our groceries.

I bought eight packs of coffee jelly since I needed to restock. At of the corner of my eye, I saw a jelly maker. I tugged on Dadzawa's sleave and asked.

"Can we buy that? Pleeaasse.?" I begged with my puppy dog eyes, not caring about my pride for the moment and just thinking about how much coffee jelly I can make with the machine.

He looked at me and sighed.

"Brat." He sighed before putting it in our shopping cart.

He could never resist my puppy dog eyes. Because no one has ever resisted it, and NO ONE CAN. That's one of the perks of being cute, I can get almost everything I want!...

Now I just sound like Teruhashi.

We walked around for a bit and grabbed everything we need. We got all we needed and went to the cashier to pay for our stuff. We went outside, went in the car and drove back home.

We went inside and carried our groceries to the kitchen, and put them on the counter. I took a microwavable popcorn bag out of the pantry and put it in the microwave.

I took a big red bowl out of one of the cabinets with my powers since I can't reach it, and set it down on the counter, putting the popcorn in after it finished popping.

I then went to the living room and sat down on my dad's lap and put the bowl of popcorn on my lap while Mr. Aizawa picked a movie from Doodle Play.

I told him to stop on a movie, and he did. We enjoyed the movie while eating some buttered popcorn.

The movie was called "Kung Fu Panda 3". When Mr. Aizawa took me in, I used to watch the first two movies all the time since it was one of my favorite movies.

After the movie ended, we cleaned up the living room and turned off the tv.

We went to the kitchen and arranged our groceries. After that, Mr. Aizawa made us dinner which was breaded porkchop. We ate and talked a bit about school.

After that, we did our nightly routine, and said goodnight to each other.

This was how our Thursdays usually went. We would eat breakfast, run some errands, come back home and watch a movie or two, then eat dinner.

But it was all about to change when I start to go to school. Good grief. I hope it changes for the best rather than the worst.