(37) Another Extremely Long Bus Trip

Kusuo's POV:

"Now that you've finished up your first semester here at UA High, it's time for summer camp to begin." Dadzawa stated, while all of us stood outside the school building with buses in front of us. "However... don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes in the making. At this camp, we'll push you to go beyond your limits-" 'Aoyama, stop staring at the readers. Only I can do that.' "-You're aiming to become Plus Ultra."

""YESSIR!" Everyone exclaimed, before starting to chatter when Dadzawa walked away. I yawned, and watched as Uraraka ran over to Izuku, making him turn from a broccoli into a tomato.

'They're both so oblivious, that it's almost annoying to watch' I shook my head, and stood next to Eiji and Bakugou.

"Are you guys excited? 'Cause I sure am!" Eiji grinned, wrapping his arms around our shoulders, me at his right while Bakugou was at his left.

"Tch. I think it's pointless, considering how obvious it is that I'm better than these extras!" He scoffed, surprisingly saying "these", rather than "you". At least now I know he doesn't think of the two of us as extras. Since I'm clearly the main character of this story. Sorry Izuku.

"Ehh... I'm absolutely thrilled for it." I said sarcastically, although I'm actually excited to see Kota. It's been a while since I've seen him. Physically, at least.

"I heard some of class 1-A's taking extra courses!" A certain obnoxious blonde boy from the other class shouted, appearing out of nowhere. "Does that mean some of you actually failed the final exams?! I thought  you were supposed to be better than my class?! That must be so embarrassing!"

"Hard to hear that from the only person in class 1-B that failed." I remarked. He opened his mouth to say something but stopped, suddenly staring directly into my soul. He walked over, and looked at me up and down, making me physically cringe. "What?" I questioned, already done with his staring.

"You're into crossdressing, huh? How adorable! And the fact that you somehow turned into a neko makes you a hundred times cuter!" He gushed out loud, making me sweatdrop. I thought about his words again, and choked on air.

"What do you mean by crossdressing?! I'm a boy, you moron!" I yelled at him. He stared at me for a bit, chin in his hands, before saying;

"Oh. I guess you're right. You just have androgynous features, is all. Your body and face are feminine, but I guess you look like a male if I look closely." He started to get close, making Eiji and Bakugou stand in front of me. He was then chopped in the neck by Kendo who also appeared out of nowhere, making him go limp as he lost consciousness.

'Is it just me, or does it seem like class reps like chopping things?' I rose a brow and shook my head.

"Don't mind him and his repulsive tendencies." She spoke, seemingly already used to his idiocy, making all of us sweatdrop.

"Monoma's scary." A person, which I recognize is from class 1-B, said unknowingly voicing everyone's thoughts. I turned to where Monoma originally came out from, and was slightly surprised to see that class 1-B was already there without any of us noticing.

"It's class 1-B!" Izuku exclaimed, also a bit shocked that they were just standing there without being detected.

"It's nice to see you out of the sports festival! I guess now we're not technically rivals." Said a girl with dark-green hair, the same shade as Tsu's and a hairstyle quite similar to Dadzawa's.

"Alright everybody, get into the bus!" Kendo called out to her class, still carrying Monoma's limp body by her side. As everyone ran, with the girls bunched up into one spot for some reason, I hear a certain pervert say;