(26) I Don't Know What To Name This Chapter

Kusuo's POV:

"Augh, that was some tough training today, huh?" Sato said while changing from his hero costume to his school uniform.

"It's the first class in a while that had me glistening." Aoyama said, wiping his face with his cape.

"Man, I really 'gotta work on my mobility." I heard Eiji say, putting his belt away to his locker.

"You can also compensate by improving other skills." Tokoyami replied.

"Still wish I could use my quirk for speed." Kaminari stated.

'Maybe you could use quick attack, like Pikachu.' I thought and snorted in my mind.

"I'm jealous of guys like you and Sero. And Kusuo too, since he could fly." He told Tokoyami.

'It's ironic how I can fly while Tokoyami can't. Is he even actually a bird? Why does he have a raven's head? Whatever. I shouldn't think about how weird his appearance is. Not when I met Nendo.'

I pressed a button on the waist part of my suit, and it started loosening. I removed my boots, and put them away into my locker which had my jacket, belt, and mask.

'I'm starving. After school, I'll ask Dadzawa if we could go to a restaurant. Well, more like force him to.' I thought, and started drooling, thinking about all the food I could eat. I wiped off the saliva off my chin, and continued changing.

"Hey!" I heard a "rat squeak". "A previous generation has left us a gift!"

I stiffened, and turned my head to the rat. It had its hand on the corner of a poster, which covered a small hole on the wall.

'Seriously?!'

"You know what's next door right?! This hole allows me to look into the girl's locker room!" It stated with a red flush on its hideous face.

"Don't even think about it! Peeping on them like that would be criminal!" Iida exclaimed while chopping the air.

"Then you'll have to throw me into solitary confinement! 'Cause you can't stop me!" The rat shouted back, ripping the whole poster off the wall.

'I'll throw you into the freaking sun.'

"I 'wanna see Yaoyzorozu's curves! Ashido's slender waist! Hagakure's floating underwear! Uraraka's super fine body! Asui's unexpectedly soft boobies!" He shouted while peeking at the hole.

'I'd rather be classmates with Toritsuka than you.'

His eye was then suddenly pierced by a certain "phone connector", causing me to snort.

"AGGGHHH!" He shrieked.

"It's Jiro's earphone jack!" Izuku yelled in shock.

'Karma is one of the best things in the world.' I grinned. 'And should I feel sorry or relieved by the fact that he didn't say anything about Jiro? Meh.'

I walked up to the rat, also known as M*neta, and threw him away from the wall, making him faceplant into the ground. I then placed my hand on the wall, and sealed it up. I turned around, and walked back to my locker. I also made sure to step on M*neta hard as I walked over him.

"Way to go Kusuo!" Sero exclaimed.

"That was manly of you!" Eiji praised, and I smiled a bit.

"I appreciate what you did." Iida said, fixing his glasses while chopping the air.

"I just did what had to be done. I don't need to be praised." I stated, and started removing my suit in front of my locker.

"N-no matter..." I turned to where the voice came from, which was M*neta.