(19) Time To Pick Some Names

(A/N: This will probably the last time I'll upload until August 20. So I'm posting 2 chapters today. The reason is because we're moving to a new house, and we won't have wifi until August 20. Sorry)

Kusuo's POV:

I slumped on my desk, and felt like a human made of jelly. Apparently, I relaxed and remained motionless too much during our days off, and now, I've never been lazier and more relaxed.

I think I left my hairclips at home or something, but I don't care.

'I still refuse that I'm in love with him. There's NO way I could feel love.' I yawned.

"It's so weird that people recognize us from TV! Everyone wanted to talk to me on my way here!" I heard someone say.

I think it's Ashido but I'm too lazy to process whose voice it was.

"Yeah! Me too!" Eiji said. Him, Izuku and Bakugou were the only ones that I recognize the voices of, since I'm most familiar with those three.

"People on the street were staring at me! It was kind of embarassing!" A girl (Hagakure) said.

"Sure, but isn't than kind of normal for you?" Someone (Ojiro) asked.

"You won't believe what a bunch of elementary school brats yelled at me!" Another guy (Sero) said.

"Nice try?" Someone (Asui) guessed.

"Aauughhh!" He (Sero) whined.

"All it took was one sports festival and suddenly we're like celebrities!" Someone (Kaminari) said.

"This school really is amazing!" M*neta said. I know whose disgusting voice that belongs to. Everyone does.

"How about you Kuu-Chan? I bet everyone talked about you, and tried to talk to you. Kuu-Chan?" Izuku asked.

"Hey. Kusu. Midoriya's asking you a question." Eiji said shaking me. I looked up a bit and said.

"Huh? Oh... I don't remember. They gave me this bag or whatever..." I yawned while rubbing my eye with my hand, and pointed to a plastic bag next to my desk.

Everyone but Kusuo: [Adorable!]

Everyone thought, looking at Kusuo's face which looked like a baby's.

Izuku took a peak inside the plastic bag and his eyes widened.

"Uhm... Kuu-Chan? Didn't you check inside? How did you not notice the coffee jellies in here?" He asked.

"Coffee jelly?! Give it." I said and put my hand out.

He took a cup from inside the bag and placed it on my hand. It was also the deluxe type, but in metal cases instead of the fancy glass ones!

The moment it landed on my hand, I instantly opened it and floated chunks of it in my mouth.

""Offu."" I heard but ignored them.