(4) The Exam Orientation

Kusuo's POV:

I slammed my fist on my alarm clock, breaking it. I sighed and sat up.

'Great. I have to buy a new one later.' I mentally groaned. I got out of bed and took a shower. Once I was done, I dried myself and changed into a pink sweater, black short shorts, and long black socks.

When I was done, I went downstairs and saw Mr. Aizawa sitting on the dining table and scrolling through his phone. I sat down on my seat and began to eat my breakfast which was pancakes and bacon.

"This is the day. Are you ready?" He asked putting his phone down.

"Hmmm... eh." I shrugged. He hummed and stood up to brew himself a coffee. I finished my breakfast and grabbed a coffee jelly from the fridge. I finished eating by the time Mr. Aizawa also finished drinking his cup of coffee.

"Let's go. It's about to start soon." He said. I nodded and followed him at the front door. I put on my black sneakers and followed dad through the door. We got in the car and we drove off.

"Be careful okay? You might be very powerful, but that doesn't mean you're immortal. Okay?" He said looking ahead.

"Sure. I'm not planning on dying today anyways." I said. I looked out the window and watched the people walking on the sidewalk.

'One, three, five, six, nine...' I counted in my mind.

"What did you register your quirk as?" He asked.

"I registered my quirks as my real ones which are Physical Enhancement and Psychokinesis." I said.

"Okay. Don't let anybody know about all of your powers." He said. I nodded.

As we finally got there, Mr. Aizawa pulled the car over next to the sidewalk and turned to me.

"Be careful. I'll pick you up once it's done okay? Bye Kusuo. Love you brat." He said as I got out of the car.

"I love you too dad. Bye." He waved and I waved back. I watched as the car drove away, and I turned to the entrance of UA. I immediately spotted Izuku standing there.

I listened to his thoughts and he was having an internal monolouge. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He jumped, startled, and turned around and smiled.

"Oh hey Kuu-chan! Are you nervous about the exam? Your quirk is cool but I still don't know what your limits are so I don't know if you're nervous or not." He asked me and pondered. He also kind of reminds me of Akechi since he keeps muttering and rambling on.

"Hey Izuku. Not really. I just kind of need motivation." I said.

"O-oh. Well I sure am. I just got my-" He cut himself off by slapping his hand over his mouth. Of course I already know about his secret. But he doesn't know this.

"U-uhm. What I meant to say was, I-I haven't tested my quirk!... before..." He said scratching the back of his head. I nodded and we walked in.

'Thanks to All Might. I'm actually going to be a hero.' I listened to his thoughts as he started to walk dramatically to the entrance, but abruptly tripped on his own feet.

'Or I'm just going to die.' He thought while falling. I watched as a brown-haired girl patted his bag and used her quirk, making him stop falling. She giggle and asked.

"Are you okay?" She asked as Izuku squirmed around the air. She giggled again and helped him up.

"I stopped you with my quirk! I'm sorry I didn't ask first. But! I figured you wouldn't mind me catching you." She said smiling while Izuku just stared at her.