(18) And The Champion Is...

Kusuo's POV:

I picked up a pen from the ground, and made it float in the air out of boredom.

'If Dadzawa doesn't give me coffee jelly after this. I'll blow up the moon. No. The sun. Maybe even this planet. Oh, I know. I'll make every living organisms in this planet suffer first.' I grinned.

I shook my head and tried to get rid of those thoughts.

My quirk doesn't really have that much physical drawbacks, but it has some mental ones. The more I use my first quirk, Psyhikinesis, the more sadistic I become. And the more I use my second quirk, Physical Enhancement, I get swallowed my the state of tranquility more. I found these out when I used to be a villain.

The reason behind that, is I have to use my mind to activate my first quirk, Psychokinesis. And I have to use my kinetic energy, a.k.a. my physical energy to use my second quirk.

In other words, if I use Psychokinesis too much, my mind gets tired and my consciousnees slowly fades away, causing me to lose my sanity. And the more I use Physical Enhancement, I use too much physical energy and stamina, making me slothful than I already a-

I was then RUDELY interrupeted from narrating, when door was suddenly bursted open, startling me.

Bakugou stood there, in front of the now broken door.

"Have you ever heard of a doorknob?" I asked bluntly and dropped the pen to my hand.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, ignoring my comment.

"I'm sitting down, as you can probably see." I spoke dryly.

"But this is- Crap! I thought this was waiting room 1!" He said as he looked next to the doorway outside.

"Well it's not." I said and spun the pen around my fingers.

"You better give it your all, Pretty boy! Because I'm not holding back!" He yelled.

"And if I don't?" I asked.

He slammed his hand on the table and made explosions.

"I'll make sure you do." He said.

"Good grief. Fine, whatever." I said.

"You better! I refuse to be beaten if you don't use your full power! So you better do your best." He demanded.

"Whatever you say." I said with a glint in my eyes as he walked out.

'Good grief. He's as competative as always. This'll be fun then.' I smirked, unconsciously letting my sadistic side take over.

'Just don't blame me for what happens, Bakugou. I just hope you also lldo your best.' I giggled.

"Don't worry though. I'll try not to kill you." I whispered and grinned.

Time Skip

"WELCOME TO THE FINAL BATTLE IN UA HIGHSCHOOL SPORTS FESTIVAL! IN JUST A MOMENT HERE, WE'LL SEE WHICH FIRST YEARS COME OUT ON TOP! IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS FOLKS! FROM THE HERO COURSE, KUSUO AIZAWA! VERSUS! HIS CLASSMATE, KATSUKI BAKUGOU!" Present Mic yelled as we stood across from each other.