(9) The Unforseen Disasters At USJ

Kusuo's POV:

We were all in the bus, on our way to the training grounds. I sat in between Eiji and Tsu.

I wasn't wearing my mask and hood since the training hasn't started yet. I closed my eyes and hummed as I listened to music through my earphones.

My costume had empty pockets so I decided to use one to carry my earphones.

"The bus' open layout ruined my boarding strategy." Iida sulked.

"Iida, you really need to chill." Ashido said.

"If we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I have to say. About you actually." Tsu said turning to Izuku.

"About me? What is it Asui?" Midoriya asked.

"I told you to call me Tsu." She said.

"Oh. Yeah. Right." Izuku said.

"That power of your's. Isn't it a lot like All Might's?" She asked, causing Izuku to panic.

"What?! Really? You think so? I haven't really thought about that. Blah blah..." He rambled on, raising her suspicion.

"Wait hold on a second. You're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference." Eiji stated, making Izuku sigh in relief.

"Still, I bet it's cool to have a simple augmenting type of quirk. You can do a lot of flashy stuff with it. My hardening's super strong against strong bad guys in a fight. But it doesn't look all that impressive." Eiji said.

"No way. I think it's pretty awesome looking. You're definetely pro material with a quirk like that." Izuku complimented.

"You really think so? Seems like it'd be a lot easier to be a popular hero if I had something flashier like your's and Kusu's." Eiji stated.

"My navel laser is a perfect combination of penache and strength." Aoyama stated.

"But it's way lame if it gives you stomachaches sweety." Ashido stated ruining Aoyama's mood.

"Well if any of our classmates have pro quirks. It's Todoroki, Bakugou and Kusu." Eiji said.

"Sure, but Bakugou's always angry so he'll never be that popular." Tsu said bluntly causing Izuku and Eiji to panic.

I panicked a little but thought that he can't do anything while we were in the bus.

"What did you say?! I'll kick your ass!" Bakugou yelled.

"See?" Tsu asked.

"You know, we basically just met you. So it'd 'kinda telling that we all know your personality's flaming crap mixed with gar-" I cut him off by pointing the end of my chain to his neck.

"Stop provoking him or we'll all end up exploding." I said dryly with one eye open.

He gulped with raised hands and nodded. I retracted my chain and closed my eyes again.

"Dang. That looks very deadly." Eiji said backing away a bit.

"I thought I was 'gonna die." Kaminari said.

"Kusuo's quirk is very powerful. And he's sometimes scary." Yaoyorozu said to Uraraka.

"You're right." Uraraka nodded.