(7) Friends and Fiends (SA Warning)

Kusuo's POV:

We just finished the most boring class I've ever had. And were now on our Hero Basic Training.

"I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!" All Might yelled loudly.

"Woah! I can't believe it's really All Might!" An orange-ish yellow haired boy said.

"So he is a teacher! This is going to be an awesome year!" The familiar redhead said.

"Is he wearing his silver-age costume?" Tsu asked.

"It's so retro!" Someone said.

"Think of it as heroing 101. Here we will learn the basics of being a pro! And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it! And today's lesson. Will pull no punches!" All Might said making a durian happy, and a brocolli nervous.

"But one of the keys of being a hero iiiis! Looking good!" He yelled as panels with numbers came out of the wall.

"These are the costumes based on your quirk registration forms, and the request you sent in before school started!" He yelled.

"Get yourselves setted up! And then meet me at the training ground arena!"

Time Skip

"From now on! You are all heroes in training!" All Might said as we got out of the dark hallway.

"You look so good!" All Might told us, sounding like a proud dad

"Now! Shall we get started?! You bunch of newbies!" All Might said.

Izuku ran out of the tunnel wearing a very familiar looking costume. It looks like the one he drew on his notebook. It also seems to look a bit similar to All Might's. Its seems that All Might also noticed.

"You're so obvious!" All Might said under his breath.

"Wow! Kuu-Chan, you're costume looks awesome!" He complemented.

"Thanks. You don't look bad yourself." I said.

"Thanks!" He said. He saw Uraraka and became very flustered.

"Oh you're right! Kusuo-kun's costume looks cool!" The familiar redhead said.

"But it's not as elegant as mine!" The blonde "french guy" said.

"For some reason, you look extremely familiar." The redhead told me.

"I'm Kirishima Eijirou! Nice to meet you!" He said holding his hand out.

"Eiji?! Is that you?!" I asked.

"Wait..." He looked at me closely.

"Kusu!" He said wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"It's been a while! How are you?!" He asked.

"Fine." I said smiling a bit.

Flash back

Warning:
Under-age
Rape (Implied)

Around the time Saiki was 7

I was under a small house I made out of cardboard. I was in the end alleyway since there was no where left to go. I wore an over-sized long sleave shirt, and a pair of torn short shorts. I whimpered as another lightning struck. It was raining heavily so I wrapped a blanket I found on the ground around myself to keep warm. My powers aren't that powerful right now so pyrokinesis was pretty useless.

I smoothed out my long hair that reached to my waist, and rethinked back my life. I don't remember why my parents threw me out. I whimpered as I thought more about it. I was shaking. It was cold. So cold that the blanket barely does anything. I was thinking about going to the orphanage but I didn't want to go to an extremely crowded place. Shared room, shared food, shared bathroom. Just the thought of it made me gag. It would be hell.