(17) Let's Just Get This Over With

Kusuo's POV:

"BEGIN!" Present Mic yelled.

"Here we go! Recipro Burst!" Iida yelled and dashed behind me, in attempt to push me off.

I touched the ground and made walls behind me. I moved the wall to push him out but he dodged.

"WOAH! LOOK AT THOSE QUICK REFLEXES FROM AIZAWA AND IIDA!" Present Mic yelled.

I levitated rubble and threw them at him. He dodged and dashed towards me, punching my stomach.

The air was knocked out from me for a second until I came back to my senses.

I gathered kinetic energy in my arm.

"Kinetic Pulse!" I yelled and punched the ground. A magenta light spread through out the arena, before the ground ruptured. Iida was pushed away by the wave of kinetic energy as well as the audience.

A weird looking bird suddenly fell in the middle of the arena as I did that. It stood up and flew away.

'Have I seen that bird before? Meh.' I shrugged it off.

I levitated parts of the cracked cement and bunched them up into a ball, and threw it at Iida, pushing him out.

"IIDA IS OUT OF BOUNDS! KUSUO MOVES ON TO THE NEXT ROUND!" Auntie said.

I sighed and went up to my seat by levitating instead of walking.

"Is there something wrong? There seems to be something bothering you. You could've ended that battle in an instant." Eiji asked as I sat on my seat.

"I'm starving. I haven't eaten anything sweets today." I whined making him sweatdrop.

""I can buy some for you!"" Almost the whole class said.

I blinked and tried to protest but was stopped.

"No fair! I said it first!" Hagakure said.

"No I did! I'm much more faster than you!" Kaminari said.

"I'm already a snack." Mineta stated, earning a punch from everyone.

"No way! I said it first!" Sero said.

"Actually I did. Élégant men should hang out with Élégant men." Aoyama said while sparkling.

"Stop treating me like a princess." I sweatdropped.

"I could just make you some with my quirk." Yaoyorozu suggested.

""No!"" Everyone said.

"That's actually a good idea. Thank you." I said.

She made a chocolate bar and gave it to me. As soon as I got it, I started eating it with delight.

[Adorable!] Everyone thought unknown to Kusuo as they watched him eat his treat.

By the time I finished, Bakugou already defeated Eiji.

'I was rooting Eiji. But at least he gave it his all.'

I took out a pack of gum from my pocket and chewed on one.

Izuku got back and the others greeted him.

"Izuku. That was very reckless of you. You can't just use your quirk like that. Someone could've ended up being seriously injured if Mindnight and Cementoss didn't stop the fight. You should stop being so selfless and naïve." I said and blew a bubble.

"But... I felt like there was something wrong. I just wanted to help." He said.

I shook my head, knowing that there's no stopping him when he sets his mind to something.