« ꂦꈤꏂ »

The tanned boy was running like his life was depends on it. He was late for the first subject, his favorite subject to be honest.

Donghyuck opens the classroom door and everyone was looking at him. His eyes lands on the teacher in front who's also looking at him.

"Mind to explain why are you late, Mr. Lee?" The teacher exclaimed, looking at the panting boy at the door.

"I-im sorry, Mr. Moon, I woke up late" the student replied.

"Why so honest Mr. Lee, hmm, go to your seat now so we can continue our discussions" Mr. Moon replied.

Donghyuck immediately rush to his his where his friends greeted him.

"Mind to explain, Mr. Lee?" Jaemin whispers at Donghyuck.

"Looks like he will not put you on detention later" He added.

"Of course he will not" Donghyuck replied with a chuckle.

The discussion was so quiet, only the teachers voice can be heard.

Meanwhile, Donghyuck was so focused at the lecture, I mean in the lecturer.

He seems focused more on the teacher than the discussion.

His thoughts were cut out when the said teacher calls his name to answer on the board.

"Mr. Lee Donghyuck! Go answer this equation" The small teacher shouted making the student flinched.

Donghyuck stood up with confidence in his body since he know how to answer those easy as freak equation, you know? To impress the teacher.

The tanned male wrote the solution and his answers correctly. The teacher was amazed at the student answers.

"Well done Mr. Lee, looks like you study really well" Mr. Moon praised the student who is now smirking at him.

"Of course sir, as long as its you" Donghyuck replied with a wink as he walks back to his seat.

The teacher just looks at him, chuckled at the words of his student. He knew to himself that it was just a joke since most of his students are making fun of him.

Donghyuck sit back to his seat as he smile at himself.

"Can't believe you said those to him" Jaemin said, amazed at his own bestie.

"Dude I'm Lee Donghyuck what do you mean" Haechan said proudly still smiling like an idiot.

The teacher in front was about to speak when the school bell rang indicating its going home now.

"Ok class see you guys tomorrow, please remember about the lectures we did today, goodbye" Taeil said, organizing his things at the teachers table.

The students are walking away little by little but there's a certain student who stayed alone.

Taeil noticed that student and made a confused face.

"Mr. Lee do you need anything else?" The teacher asked the student.

The said student stands up from its seat and slowly approaching the teacher.

"I know it's weird to ask this to you Sir" He started.

"Lets date" The student saud without any hesitations.

"Mr. Lee Donghyuck are you losing your mind? Please go home now, and I think your friend is waiting for you" The teacher said as he lift his things up and going outside.

"Should I help you there sir?" Donghyuck suggested following the teacher outside.

"No thanks I can carry these, please go home now" Taeil repeated as stop in front of the teacher's office.

"Okay sir, see you tomorrow" Donghyuck replied as he wink at the teacher and made a flying kiss.

I wont catch that, Taeil thought to himself, chuckled at the students actions.

He entered the teacher's office to meet other teachers in school.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️