« ꓄ꅐꏂꈤ꓄ꌩ - ꌚꀤꉧ »

i badly love this song ^
i recommend this song cuz it was really beautiful 🥺

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Taeil parked his car in front of Donghyuck's dorm since he will treat him since he did a good job and passing the exam.

"I'm the one who should do this thing but I don't have a car" Donghyuck said, sitting at the passenger seat beside the driver seat.

"No its okay, as long as we can be together" The older replied that made Donghyuck smile so bright. It's been a week since they started become boyfriends, and it was a dream come true to Donghyuck, he can't believe that he make Taeil, his.

They were now at a Chinese Restaurant, where Taeil usually when he treats himself. But this time, he is with someone, someone he really loves.

The two finally got into their seats, a waiter got their orders and now waiting for them.

Taeil keeps on tapping on the table and Donghyuck notice it, he decided to held the older's hand and Taeil intertwined their hands. The younger smiled, feeling the older's warm and small hands, perfectly fits in his hands.

"You're hands was so cute" Donghyuck cooed, playing on the older's hands.

Taeil felt his cheeks heat up, his cheeks was also red.

The foods finally arrives and the couple starts to devour their foods.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

The couple already finished eating, and Taeil payed for it.

They are now at Taeil' car, sitting quietly while Donghyuck's arm was around the older's shoulder. Taeil was on the driver's seat while Donghyuck was at the passenger seat, beside the driver.

The younger snuggled his head to Taeil who seemed getting tickled. Donghyuck plant small kisses on the older's neck and Taeil didn't stop the other, he felt the younger stops its actions when he turn the car engines on, Donghyuck retreats his head from the older's neck, leaning back to the car seat and comfortably placed a hand to Taeil's thighs, softly caressing it.

Taeil drove back to his house since he promised to the younger that they will cuddle.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Arriving to his house, he parked his car then exiting the car and Donghyuck did the same.

Entering the house, he noticed the younger flopped itself to the couch, while he is heading to the bedroom to change into his pajamas. He got back to the living room to join the younger who is sitting on there.

Taeil leaned his head to the younger's chestand Donghyuck starts to caress Taeil's hair, it was soft and fluffy.

"Hey! Are you allowed to be this cute huh?!" Donghyuck suddenly shouted that made Taeil flinched in his seat, lifting his head.

"Don't shout like that" Taeil whined, leaning his head back to Donghyuck's chest.

Donghyuck simply giggled playful, continuing to caress Taeil's hair.

"Let's go to your bedroom, you seems sleepy right now" Donghyuck said.

"You should change your clothes first, you cam borrow some of mine" Taeil replied, gesturing to his bedroom.

The younger nodded and walk towards the older's bedroom to find something to wear to sleep.

He found this blue pajamas and decided to wear it. He removed his checkered polo since he is wearing a white t-shirt in it.

Donghyuck also found some cute pajamas on Taeil's wardrobe and he imagined the older wearing any of this cute pajamas.

He decided to go back to the older, maybe he is waiting too long for him.

When he reached Taeil on the couch, he was already sleeping, snoring softly. He fallen asleep waiting for the younger who is changing its clothes.

Cute, Donghyuck thought, approaching the older to carry him on the bed so he can comfortably sleep.

He walks back towards the bedroom, opening the door then closing it when he fully enters the room, with a Taeil in his arms.

Donghyuck gently lay the older down to the bed while he was it its side, hugging the other so tight. Taeil hugs back, still asleep.

The younger was about to sleep but interrupted when he heard someone was speaking.

It was Taeil, who is sleep-talking. Repeating i love you's in his sleep, and the younger found it cute once again.

"I love you too my baby" Donghyuck whispered, kissing the older's forehead then falling asleep.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

thank you for the 100 votes 🥺
lemme give each of you a virtual kiths
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎