« ꌚꏂ꒦ꏂꈤ »

The two boys arrived at the destination.
It was a cafe shop in front of a park.

Since Haechan was a fan of coffee, he wanted to go with Renjun inside the cafe but the Chinese keeps on declining him.

"We already talk about this dipshit" Renjun said.

"But you know how much I love coffee right?" Haechan whines like a kid.

"Then go to other cafe, there's other more cafe out there" Renjun said.

The two was slowly approaching the cafe and they didn't realize it. Haechan keeps on whining and telling Renjun how much he loves coffee right now and he didn't want to go to any cafes now.

"Oh my fucking coffee Donghyuck what are you doing here?" Haechan's classmate, Jaemin said as he was close to the two boys now.

"Wait a damn minute, so you're Renjun's date huh? Okay I will go anywhere so I won't interrupt your date" Haechan teases as he look devilishly.

"ITS NOT A DATE!" Renjun and Jaemin shouts in unison.

"For me its a date so shut up and bye bitches enjoy your date" Haechan said as he finally walks away, leaving the two standing there.

Renjun and Jaemin looks at each other and immediately looks away.

"It is not a date" Renjun said as he finally got inside the cafe with a Jaemin in his back, following him.

"Then why don't we make it a date though" Jaemin said, earning a punch from the Chinese.

"Shut up Jaemin, we are studying here, not flirting or dating whatever you call it" The Chinese said and Jaemin laughed.

Jaemin was Renjun's classmate in History class and they just had a project involving 2 students to accomplish the said project.

"I regret having you as my project partner" He added and the pink haired boy laughs again.

"Nah just tell me you like me---" Jaemin said teasingly.

"We should order now right? I want something to drink now and we should also start our project now you talkative shit" Renjun cut Jaemin's words.

Jaemin nodded and proceed to the counter to order something.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Their orders finally arrives as Renjun started to discuss about the project.

Jaemin was there, staring deeply at the Chinese eyes.

"Did you understand what I'm talking about huh?" Renjun speaks that made the pink haired boy startled and get back at his senses.

"Yeah of course, continue please" Jaemin said and Renjun did, he continues talking about the project.

Well, Jaemin has a crush on Renjun since the begining of the school year. When he first saw the Chinese, he knew he was in love, and yeah, love at first sight. It's weird for Jaemin who doesn't believe in "love at first sight" but look at him now, he got love at first sight at his classmate at History class and now, his project partner. If you don't ask Jaemin, he was confident enough to flirt at this boy. He was so happy when he saw Renjun getting flustered and annoyed at the same time because of him.

When Renjun stops talking, he proceeds to type in his laptop.

"What are you typing?" Jaemin asked, earning a confused look from Renjun.

"Starting our project--- wait a damn minute Na fucking Jaemin, did you really listen to what am I telling you earlier?" Renjun annoyingly said.

Jaemin got silent for a minute, trying to remember all the things that Renjun said.

"Oh my fucking god, let me repeat it for you, you better listen now dumbass or I will tell the teachers again to change my project partner" Renjun said, earning a gasp from the boy in front of him.

"No no please, I will listen now I promise, please don't change ma as your project partner" Jaemin said as he pretends to be hurt.

"Okay now shut up I will tell you EVERYTHING from start to end" Renjun said as he let out a sigh.

Jaemin sweetly smiled at him but Renjun didn't even smiled back but started to speak again about the project again.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

bitch im too soft for renmin btw i also ship norenmin but i decided to put renmin in this book cuz why not ;))

professor moon ✓ | l.dh x m.tiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें