« ꏂꀤꁅꀍ꓄ꏂꏂꈤ »

Its the wonderful day, the prom will start in 7 in the evening but Haechan prepare for himself in 5 in the afternoon because he really felt excitement in his body. He showers so early than he actually do. He didn't even feel nervous at all.

It was already quarter to 7PM and he started to wear his prom outfit where he really looks good at. Tying his tie in front of a mirror, he admire his own visual then smiling at himself.

He now wears his gray suit coat then straighten it up. He really looks so handsome in the outfit, it probably make him stand out at the crowd later, also wanting to impress his date later.

Heading outside of the bedroom, he met Jaemin and Renjun there.

"Fuck is that the Lee Haechan we know?" Jaemin cursed, covering his mouth while nudging his elbow to the Chinese boy beside him.

"It was weird to see you dressed up real good" Renjun said.

"Oh my god, it's my first time to be complimented by Huang Renjun" Haechan said while wiping his fake tears.

Renjun simply rolled his eye to the other then proceeds to the door to exit then finally speaks up.

"We should go now, and Haechan-ie, you don't want to be late am I right?"

Haechan showed his signature smile to the two boys in front of him, also receiving a smile from the other.

The three boys proceeds to exit their dorm and lock it, starting to walk to the campus.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

The red haired male was now sitting at his car when his phone dings, he has a new message.

Donghyuck
hyungggg
where r uuuu?

you
i was sitting on my car
why?

Donghyuck
ur heading to the campus now?
wait
lets meet at the park
near the campus

you
oh
okay then
see you

Donghyuck
seeee youuu
i wanna see u now
i wanna see how u look
khsjehdje

you
im gonna drive now
bye

Donghyuck
ahh yeah
bye
see youuu
( ˘ ³˘)
seen

Taeil tossed his phone at his side. He was wondering what they are gonna do at the park.

He simply glanced at his outfit then starts driving. Wearing a navy blue suit jacket with a black t-shirt on the inside, also a navy blue suit pants and a not-so-pointy black shoes, he looks good at it and others mights drools over his outstanding visual.

He was driving when he noticed many persons was so dressed up, and he thought that these are the students who will attending the prom night.

It was actually his first time attending a prom night with a date and from a previous school.

Arriving at the said location, he parked his car in front of the park's gate and exiting his car.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Haechan was leaning at the park's gate when he saw a familiar car. Renjun and Jaemin was already at the campus, he told them to go to the campus early since he will wait for someone and they knew it. The light coming from the car made him dazzled. He stands up straight because he knew who's coming now. He put his phone at his pocket.

The car's light turned off and the figure on the inside exited his car.

"Wow" That's the only thing that Haechan said to himself, not moving at his feet  but wanting to meet the other.

On the other hand, Taeil saw the younger on the park's gate, looking back at him. He slowly approach the other who seems to be frozen at his feet.

"Hey you okay?" Taeil said, now standing in front of the younger who is silent the whole time and just staring at him.

"Hey Haechan-ah" He repeated, and the younger finally come back to his senses, smiling at the older.

"Ah sorry"

"I become silent when I see something beautiful"

"You really look good"

"You become more beautiful"

"And I love it"

Those compliments somehow made Taeil's heart jump a little.

"T-thank you" He replied shyly, softly scratching his nape then the latter smiles.

"Shall we go now?" The younger said as he slowly hold the older's hand, slowly dragging him to the campus.

Taeil somehow felt... happy.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️