« ꎇꂦꀎꋪ꓄ꏂꏂꈤ »

Kun knew that Taeil was these boys previous Math teacher so decided to let the three boys enter the campus since he noticed that they somehow needs something from their previous teacher.

Kun was walking through the hallway at goes to the teacher's office with three boys in his back, they we're talking about something but he didn't understand so he shrug it off.

"We're here"

In that words of Kun, Donghyuck put his attention to the door of teacher's office, wanting to slam it open immediately but he calm himself down.

The teacher open the door for the students to come in and they slowly enter the teacher's office. He gestured the students to get inside.

"Only Haechan wanted to talk with Mr. Taeil, we. just accompany him so we won't joining" Renjun said to Kun, then smiled at him.

"Okay then just wait your friend hmm?" Kun give the younger a smile then proceeds to enter

"Taeil I think your student at your previous school wants to talk to you"

Haechan turned his gaze to where Kun is looking.

This is what he was looking for, but he looks different. He approach him slowly, he didn't mind his friends that was with him anymore, even the other teacher's on the room, he didn't fucking care about anything now, just seeing and finally talking to the love his life is more important.

He fucking change his freaking hair color? oh my fucking god please help me, Haechan thought, looking down at the small teacher who also looking at him.

Taeil was now red haired, his hair is styled in undercut and it may become Haechan's cause of death.

"Oh, Donghyuck? You guys need something? Is there anything wrong?" Taeil said, standing up.

"Ah yeah, there is but we actually need to talk in private"

"Why?"

"It's a long story"

Taeil simply nodded, smiling to the younger.

Haechan felt his heart danced to Kick Back when he finally saw this smile, the most brightest smile he ever seen, the smile that he loved the most and the smile that he never get tired of staring at it.

"At the Boo's Cafe, tomorrow since its weekend" He whispered to the smaller as he bowed at him and finally joining his friends who is waiting outside.

Taeil nodded again with a confused face, since the younger finally exits the room, he continue to check the notebooks.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"How does it go? And does he look different?" Jaemin asked while leaning his back to the chair and drinking his dark iced coffee.

"He changed his goddamn hair color and I can't he's so fucking handsome like a prince I swear, and by the way we are going out tomorrow since its weekend, isn't a good idea?!" Haechan almost shouted like a high school girl who got kissed by its crush, remembering what he saw earlier.

"Oh my fucking god, is Lee Donghyuck is finally getting himself a fucking boyfriend?!" Renjun shouts dramatically.

"No cursing baby" Jaemin said with a smirk on his face, looking to the Chinese boy beside him.

"Fuck off Na Jaemin, I really choke you until you die" He threatens while angrily drinking to his iced coffee and Jaemin found it cute.

Haechan was staring at the two with disgusted face.

"You two are disgusting not gonna lie" He while frowning.

"Then keep disgusted" Jaemin replied while turning his gaze back to Renjun.

Haechan scoffs and continue to drink his iced americano, not minding what Jaemin and Renjun doing in front of his fucking salad.

But his mind flew at the love of his life in red hair. It was really amazing and he can't even believe it. He almost got speechless earlier but luckily he collect himself and constructed sentences in his mind so he won't stutter which he successfully did. And talking about his uhm, let him call it a "date", he will take Taeil at a cafe and treat him sweets and everything just to make him happy as heck.

Well let's see what would happen tomorrow, He also thought.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

VOTE WAYV ON MWAVE EVERYONE 💚

and btw

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIHOONIEEEE

AND WE, TREASURE-MAKERS AND NCTZENS WON OMFG EJDBJEDDJEBSJWNS i literally scream when i saw this picture of Sungchan with Jihoon iwbdjeiejcute

btw enjoyyyy