« ꓄ꅐꏂꈤ꓄ꌩ - ꎇꂦꀎꋪ »

Taeil did what Donghyuck said, he wears a red oversized t-shirt tucked in a white ripped pants and a sneakers, also wearing a round eyeglass.

His hair was matched up to his shirt

He pick his car keys up and putting his phone on his pockets and finally exiting his house.

Sitting on the driver seat, he pick his phone up, expecting a text from the younger.

And he is correct.

Donghyuck
where are you?
please let me know
if ur near

you
im at my car

Donghyuck
DONT TEXT ME BACK
DONT TEXT WHILE
DRIVING

you
i didn't even started
driving yet

Donghyuck
still
nvm
can't wait to see you
go drive now
see you
mwuah

you
see you 😊
seen

Taeil put his phone to the seat beside him and started driving to the park as excitement filled his body every kilometers he takes.

His hands on the steering wheel got wet because he got nervous and he didn't know why.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Taeil finally arrived at the location, hoping out to his car then finally entering the park.

He was greeted by a tanned boy, holding a bouquet of red flowers, and looking so stunning.

"You----" Before he start hi words, the other hugged him, the scent of strawberry lingers in his nose as the younger buried his head to its chest.

Donghyuck finally break the hug after for a solid 10 minutes, he hold the older's hand tightly.

He handed the bouquet flowers to Taeil and accepted it with his whole heart. It was really beautiful, he didn't imagine that someone will gave him flowers, not only one piece of it but a bouquet of it, he felt so special.

"F-for me?" Taeil asks, almost tearing up.

"Of course, its not for you if I didn't gave it to you though" Donghyuck replied jokingly.

The younger held Taeil's hand then lead him to the place he set up for the two of them.

A red and white picnic mat was neatly placed to the green grassy ground with 2 red cute pillows on it and a basket full of foods.

The two sit on the picnic mat, without saying anything to each other.

"I've waited for this very moment" Donghyuck started.

"You rejected my first offer before, saying that I'm losing my mind because you're my previous teacher before and I'm your student, I'm really dead serious that time" He added, chuckled at the last thing he said. His heart beating so fast again. He grabbed the older's hands once again, then intertwining them.

"You didn't know how much impact you did to me every single day..."

"Because of you, I study really hard"

"I wanted to achieve our dreams together"

"I wanted to be with your side, everyday and every night"

"I wanted to be with your side when you're not feeling well"

"And I'm willing to spend forever with you"

His words was so sincere and deep, sincere enough to make the other tear up.

Donghyuck cupped Taeil's face, wiping the tears that comes out on his sparkling eyes with the help of his thumb.

"I don't care what will others would say..."

"As long as I have you on my side..."

"I will protect you"

"And I love you"

With the last words comes put on Donghyuck's mouth, Taeil pulled him into a warm hug while crying on his shoulders, soaking the latter's clothes into his tears. He was too happy, so happy to recieve these kinds of words, and too happy because it was Donghyuck.

"One last thing hyung---"

"I-if you w-will ask me to b-be your b-boyfriend, o-of course I-i will" The older suddenly blurted out between the tears.

"I haven't ask you th---"

"T-that's where i-it w-will go t-too though" Taeil replied, pulling away from the hug as he felt a pair of hands on his cheeks once again.

"Really?!" Donghyuck didn't expected the older to say these words.

"I love you too"

After Taeil said those 4 words, he felt a lips on his. After seconds on realizing what just happened, he kissed back.

Taeil brings his hands to the latter's nape as Donghyuck deepened the kiss, putting his hands to the smaller's waist.

After almost a minute, the two pulled away, catching each other's breaths.

"I really really love you, I want you to know that"

"I love you too"

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

this book got #2 om hyuckil 🥺
thank you everyone i love yall mwuaaaahhh 😭✨