« ꓄ꅐꏂꈤ꓄ꌩ - ꓄ꀍꋪꏂꏂ »

The tanned boy wakes up from his sleep because of his alarm. He set it last night before going to sleep cause he knew he will woke up late, even though they will meet in 3 in the afternoon, and he was setting something in the park too.

He noticed that Renjun was not on the other bed anymore, maybe going out somewhere. Sitting up on his bed, he opened his phone and there's a message there.

A smile crept on his face when he saw who the one who sends it.

[ Taeil-hyung sends you messages ]

He immediately unlock his phone and quickly tap on the message.

[ 5:57 am ]

taeil-hyung
haechan-ie?
oh
i should've not texted u
u maybe sleeping
sleep well

[ 6:36 am ]

taeil-hyung
are u awake?

[ 7:59 am ]

taeil-hyung
chan-ie?
oh
ur still asleep
sleep well

[ 8:46 am ]

you
omg hyung!
ur so sweet
i swear
u can text me anytime
if u want
i doesn't matter

taeil-hyung
did i wake u up?
sorry

you
no ur not
its cute though
i felt so special
i can see that ur excited hmm?

taeil-hyung
umm yeah
i can't wait for it

you
just wait for it
i'll make sure
u will like it
seen

And with that, Donghyuck finally stands up to his bed, going towards the bathroom to get a nice shower.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Drying his hair with a white towel, he decided to call Renjun and Jaemin to bought something for him.

"Hello? Is this my roommate?"

"What do you want fucker"

"A favor hehe"

"What favor? You need to speak faster"

"Could you please buy me a bouquet of flowers, red colors to be exact, and some stuffs that is romantic as possible please I won't disturb you for 1 week I promise that"

"Oh so its a date---"

"I KNOW MANY ROMANTIC STUFFS, LET'S GO NOW INJUN-AH LET'S GO NOWW!"

The call immediately ended when Jaemin ended his sentences, maybe dragging the Chinese to the store, a great friends indeed.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

While waiting on the couch, Donghyuck was getting nervous to be honest. It was already 12 noon and he thought he might failed his set up.

More minutes had passed, there is a loud banging in the door. Donghyuck runs quickly to the door and opened it.

Renjun shove the 4 large paper bags (use paper bags everyone).

"Here the things you need, you better invite me in your wedding fuck shit" Renjun said, earning a chuckle from the tanned boy

Donghyuck was relieved that he can finally arrange his set up at the park, luckily, he was already dressed up and ready to go. By the way, he was wearing a red long sleeve silk shirt, a white pants and a black shoes. He also texted Taeil what color to wear so they will look like a couple later.

Getting his phone at the couch, slipping it in his pocket and he was ready to go.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Its already 2 in the afternoon, Donghyuck put the last piece of the red heart pillow at the corner of the picnic mat.

Donghyuck prepare a picnic mat with a 2 heart pillows on each side.

Sitting on the right side of it, he admire the beauty of the park, and this is the day.

The day he will tell his whole feeling for Taeil.

1 hour until the older arrived, he was waiting patiently, holding a large bouquet of flowers in his hands.

He was making sure that this looks beautiful, the scenery, their place, and the set up, everything is surely beautiful.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️