« ꓄ꅐꏂꈤ꓄ꌩ »

^i just feel that the japanese ver of Replay fits in this chapter soooo enjoy mwuahh

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

The two was like on their own world, feeling each others warmth, swaying around softly to the soothing music. Taeil didn't think about what would the others on the hall would say to them, just staying like this, he felt so better.

He put his head on the younger's chest, feeling its heart beating so fast. He slowly closes his eyes when Donghyuck pulls him even more closer.

This is so comforting, he thought. He haven't feel this before, it was so new to him but he likes it.

The older opens his eyes, removing both of his hands and arms from the latter's nape but Donghyuck immediately catch it with the both of his hands, intertwining both of their fingers.

Taeil's hands was so perfect with Donghyuck's hands.

The older was watching as their hands intertwined with each other, a blush formed in his face, trying to hide it from the other.

There are so many people around them but Donghyuck didn't cares at all. He cupped Taeil's cheeks and lift it up so he can look at him.

"Don't be shy, its just me, you will get used to it" The younger's voice was so soft and so soothing to Taeil's ears, feeling the warm hands in his cheeks.

"You seems so comfortable with the dance, you like it?"

"Yes"

"And you feel comfortable with these?" Donghyuck raised their intertwined hands and Taeil looks at it.

Its not only comfortable, its also beautiful, Taeil thought, looking at their intertwined hands.

He nodded and the younger felt so happy with it. Knowing the older felt so comfortable and liking their dance along with a soft music made him so happy for it.

"I will give you more of these" Donghyuck said, referring to their intertwined hands.

Taeil was speechless, he felt something inside him but he didn't know what it was.

He know to himself that he was so happy right now, and the reason of that is Donghyuck.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

The two goes back to their seat, seeing the known married couple was already sitting there.

"You guys seems enjoy it" Ten said, leaning his head to Johnny's broad shoulders while watching the other two, sitting in their seats.

Taeil shyly hides his blushing face by covering it with his hands.

"I see you two enjoy it, okay then" The Thai added, drinking his wine.

Donghyuck glanced once again to the older besides him, seeing the other removes its own hands onto his face.

He smiled again at the sight.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

The party was finished almost in the midnight as the other teachers and students finally leaving the hall one by one.

Donghyuck and Taeil was walking back to the park where Taeil's car was parked.

They stopped when they finally arrived at the park's gate.

"I need to go now hyung, I hope you---"

"I w-will brought you home, if y-you want" Taeil suggested, didn't knew why he was getting so shy now.

"I'm glad to hyung" The younger replied, watching the older getting inside the driver's seat, and finally getting to the passenger's seat, beside him.

Taeil starts driving to the younger's location, no need to ask the other again, since he barely remember its location.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"We're here" Taeil said while pulling on the handbrake.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah, its really fun"

Donghyuck smiled while leaving the car, standing at the side. He crouched down to peek at the window.

"I'm glad that you really had fun, umm, see you"

"See you" the older replied, smiling at the younger, finally drives away.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Donghyuck was now lying down at his bed,  looking at the ceilings while smiling stupidly. By the way, Renjun was already asleep while holding his phone, he probably doing something on his phone.

Replaying all the scenes that happened earlier.

From holding Taeil's hand then intertwining them.

From guiding the other's hand all the way to his nape.

From swaying along the soft music while the older's head was on his chest.

From cupping the latter's fluffy cheeks.

From telling him that he will give him more of that cute things to him.

Everything.

He felt so in love.

He knew that he was in love with this man, you becomes his professor before, the man that is teaching math, the man that made him realized that he was officially in love.

He needs to let this out.

He needs to tell it immediately to older.

He needed to tell Taeil that he loves him so much.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️