« ꓄ꀍꋪꏂꏂ »

Its already morning and its time to go to the university. Every weekdays was so exciting for Haechan.

He already arrives at the university and waiting for his friends.

"Woah, why so early?" Jaemin suddenly appears and Haechan approach him.

"Dude we need to be early duh" Haechan replied in a sassy tone.

"Okay I understand" Jaemin said with a soft laugh as the two boys walks inside the school.

"So you ask him? What did he say?" Jaemin added while Haechan just chuckled.

"He thinks I was losing my mind" Haechan said with a laugh.

"Maybe because it sounded that you really losing your mind" Jaemin said teasingly earning a light punch from the latter.

They already got their things needed at the locker and headed to their classrooms.

The two boys was so freaking early, and there are only few of their classmates in the classroom.

They head towards their seats and take a sit.

"Hey! Haechan! We're so fucking early today" Jaemin suddenly said as he glare at Haechan.

"Be thankful and don't blame it to me" Haechan replied, not looking at the other boy.

"Don't blame it to you? But you said yesterday that we should go to school as early as 5:00 fucking a.m" Jaemin replied as he raised his voice a little.

"I don't remember I said that" Haechan fired back.

Jaemin simply sighed at Haechan who is proudly sitting at his seat.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

As time past by, the classroom already filled by students one by one.

As Haechan was waiting for the class time, he study instead of using his phone, well, weird.

Jaemin find it funny, he doesn't know why. He simply chuckled at the other, he doesn't know that Haechan heard him.

"Is there something funny hmm? Mr. Na Jaemin?" Haechan mockingly said as he shifted his gaze to the other boy who is laughing.

"I just can't believe a Lee Haechan is studying" Jaemin replied between his laugh.

"To impress someone to be honest" Jaemin added as he stop laughing.

"Just shut up, you and Renjun are the same" Haechan simply replied as he continue to study.

This is a piece of cake. Haechan thought as he look at lectures he jotted down yesterday.

The students inside the classroom jolted as the door opens and reveal a not-so intimidating and small teacher holding tons of notebooks that he checked yesterday.

Well, if you ask Haechan, he liked the sight.

The said teacher wears a round eyeglasses and his bangs were touching his eyeglasses.

"Here's your notebooks, I already checked them. I will call all of you one by one to get your notebooks" Taeil said as he got the attentions of the students.

Its already Haechan's turn and he smirk at himself.

Taeil just watch the student getting near and sighed.

"Here's your notebook" Taeil said as he handed the notebook to Haechan.

Haechan stayed there for a second but before he walk away, he give the teacher a wink and finally walks away.

He can feel that the teacher was shocked at its actions.

Haechan finally return to his seat.

"I bet you wink at him again did you?" Jaemin said.

"Why not?" Haechan replied as he look at his best friend.

"You flirty ass" Jaemin blurted out, earning a chuckle from the latter.

"I was born with it" Haechan simply replied, being proud at himself.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️