« ꈤꀤꈤꏂ »

"Bitch I just got a date earlier!" Haechan exclaimed, standing so proud in front of his annoyed roommate.

"And do you think I fuckin' care?" Renjun replied, frowning at the tanned male who is dancing like an idiot.

"Oh yeah you don't care because you also got yourself a date" Haechan replied teasingly, walking towards their shared bedroom to change his clothes.

"How many times do I have to fucking tell you, its not a freaking date" Renjun said, pinching the bridge of his nose, also noticing that he was talking to nowhere.

Haechan already change his clothes into a gray baggy sweatshirt with gray sweatpants. He also wear his round eyeglasses. He decided to go back at living room to continue annoying the Chinese.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"What brings you here?" Renjun said, bowl of popcorn on his lap, raising his left eyebrows to the tanned boy.

"Because I also lived here?" Haechan replied, sitting beside the smaller taking a handful of popcorns and the latter didn't even give a fuck.

"So what we gonna watch?" He added, throwing 2-3 popcorns in his mouth.

"Anything that is not boring" the smaller replied.

"Oh I can watch you instead" the taller suddenly replied and Renjun got easily annoyed. Well, he knows how to annoy the Chinese boy that easily.

"Shut the fuck up Lee Donghyuck or you not get any of my popcorns again" Renjun spatted in Mandarin and Haechan made a confused af face.

"Did just you say something horrible to me?" Haechan said, earning a loud laugh from the latter.

"If that's what you think then okay" Renjun laughs more.

"You know what? We should start watching something now" Haechan said as he picking something to watch.

"We should watch Moana" Renjun said.

"Seriously? Moana? For the fucking nth time?" Haechan exclaimed.

"Then what?"

"Bitch Mulan is better"

"But we already watch that for so many times"

"bUT WE ALREADY WATCH MOANA FOR MANY FREAKING TIMES"

They keep arguing for an hour and they ended up watching Spongebob instead. Haechan keeps on throwing popcorns at Renjun and he do the same, and at the end of the night, the two cleaned the living room because the popcorns are scattered everywhere.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Bitch did Prof. Moon go on a date with you? Or you're just hallucinating or what?" Jaemin said, giving Donghyuck a glare.

"Well, I bought him tons of snacks cause I saw him in the park alone so why not join him there" Donghyuck replied.

"I bet he is doing something there for lectures and you interrupt him there" Jaemin teases, earning a light punch from the latter.

"Shut up Na Jaemin, you didn't even tell me that you are dating my roommate" Donghyuck speaks back.

"Not now but soon so shut up" Jaemin said, feeling proud at what he said.

"You like that bitch?! Oh my god, you are facing devil itself"

"But you are the real devil here"

Donghyuck rolls his eyes to the latter. The two arrives at their usual classroom.

They were now waiting for their first subject teacher and it was Biology.

The door was opened revealed a small professor.

"Okay, class good morning" The professor said.

"Good morning Mr. Lee" the students said in unison.

"You know what? Mr. Lee is marrying our English teacher next week" Jaemin whispered at Donghyuck.

"Are you fucking serious? Oh my god, good for them, well, Mr. Suh is a good person for him" Donghyuck whispered back while pointing at the petite teacher at the front.

"And they seems to love each other and its cute, actually, umm, don't tell this anyone or I will ripped your throat" the pink haired boy threatens, still whispering.

"I saw them making out in the teacher's office, and there is no other teachers there" he added whispering.

"Oh my fucking god Jaemin" Donghyuck said, also whispering.

"Lee Donghyuck and Na Jaemin! Go outside the classroom now!" Mr. Lee shouted that made the two student flinched.

"Jaemin this your fault" Donghyuck whispered at Jaemin while standing up on their seats and heading outside.

"Is it also my fault if you listen to my gossips" Jaemin replied.

They ended up going to cafeteria instead of waiting outside the classroom.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

a little johnten gossip from nana ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)