« ꓄ꅐꂦ »

Donghyuck already arrives at his dorm.

He was surprised that his roommate wasn't there yet, he thinks he can enjoy being alone now.

He throws his bag at his bed that is located
at the left part of the bedroom in the dorm.

He already changed his clothes to a comfortable one.

He sit at the corner of his bed, thinking about the moments earlier.

Mr. Lee Donghyuck, are you losing your mind?

"Of course not" He said as he chuckled at himself and a smile crept on his face.

"Of course you're dumb as fuck" Suddenly, someone spoke out of the blue and it made Donghyuck startled.

"Fuck, I thought you're out somewhere" Donghyuck said to the boy that was sitting at its own bed that is beside Donghyuck's.

"Who the fuck talk to his own self alone? And of course its you" The boy said in sarcastic tone.

"Hey! Huang Renjun! Did I complain when you talk alone? Huh?" Donghyuck replied and a little annoyed.

"When does I talk alone? Aside from you who just did that few moments ago" Renjun replied teasingly.

"oMg lEe jEnO uR sO hAndSoMe---" Donghyuck tried to copy Renjun's voice but he felt hands on his neck like choking him to death.

"If you continue to speak, I will strangle you to death Lee Haechan" Renjun threatens.

"O-okay I will stop, chill" Haechan replied, raising his hands like he was defeated.

Renjun finally let go of the latter's neck and he was about to walk away when the sassy bitch talk again.

"i hOpE yOu dAtE mE sOmEdAy~~" Haechan copied Renjun's voice again and the smaller approach the other, ready to murder someone.

Haechan ran away from Renjun and ended up hitting his feet at the corner of the opened door.

"Ah fuck" He cussed that made the smaller laugh.

"That's what you call karma bitch" He said laughing so hard.

"I hope you choke" Haechan said jokingly as he hold his feet because it was so fucking hurts as fuck.

He sat up on his bed again as Renjun walks outside of the bedroom to do something.

"I guess I need to study hard to impress you Sir" He said to himself again with a smirk on his face as he grab his bag and pull out some notebooks to study.

It's so weird to see a Lee Donghyuck studying to impress someone.

Since Donghyuck was a fast learner, it was a big advantage when he was memorizing some complicated math problems.

Also a big advantage to impress his beloved and favorite teacher.

Renjun entered their bedroom again, just seeing Haechan studying.

"Wow! A Lee Donghyuck studying? I thought you have a lazy ass?" Renjun teases, earning a death glare from the other.

"I was trying to study and you always interrupts, oh is it because you can't study because you're dumb as shit?" Donghyuck teases back. Renjun frowned his eyebrow at the other.

"Excuse me, I was an achievers in my class" Renjun said proudly.

"And excuse you too, I do the same" Donghyuck replied back.

"Okay fine I gonna go outside again, you better study hard and not ending up playing online games" Renjun said as he go outside again.

Donghyuck chuckled at the others words, well, everyone loves online games more that studying right? But he needs to study first before online games.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Taeil already got home since he finished checking the students notebooks early.

He only lives alone since he doesn't want a partner to be with him all the time and he prioritize his work as a professor.

He change his clothes into most comfortable ones and headed towards the kitchen to cook something.

Yes bitch he's a good cook. Everyone likes his cooking skills.

He finally finished cooking and sit at the dining table and starts digging at his food.

When he finally finished his food, he wash the dishes and sit at the living room to watch something on tv.

As time past by, its already night time and its time to sleep since he needs to be early for tomorrow.

He washes his face up and headed directly at his bed as he flopped down at the soft bed and slowly drifted to sleep.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

just renhyuck mocking each other :))