« ꓄ꅐꏂꈤ꓄ꌩ - ꂦꈤꏂ »

you
did you got home already?

taeil-hyung
yeah
i just got home
by the way...
thank you
i enjoyed it

you
im so happy that u enjoyed it
we could do it again if u want

taeil-hyung
but prom night is yearly
i think

you
no i mean
going out together
that sounds good right?

taeil-hyung
yeah its sounds good

you
are u free next saturday?

taeil-hyung
yes i am

you
nice
at our meeting place earlier
at the park exactly
and 3 in the afternoon
is that right?

taeil-hyung
yeah it is

you
yay!
so good night
i hope u have a good sleep
see you

taeil-hyung
see you
seen

Donghyuck wanted to scream from the top of his lungs but Renjun was already sleeping, he didn't want to sleep at the couch alone at night.

He drop his phone on his chest but not so hard so he won't be hurt, exhaling while smiling at himself again, he didn't know how much happy he is right now, he just knew he was happy and in love as fuck right now.

He pick his phone again, typing something. The two ended up talking to each other all day, Haechan teaches Taeil about the shortcuts in texts, sending him some jokes and he hopes the other was laughing at his jokes, sending him some cute words and hoping again that other other liked it.

Screaming in his mind instead, he covered his face with the dirty white colored blanket, really wanting to scream.

He really wanted to make the older his, only his.

He will make it happen...

As soon as possible.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Fuck this exam!" The tanned boy almost shouted, taking a handful of his hair.

"I thought you like exams months ago" Renjun said, circling the ball point pen on his hands.

"Because Taeil-nim was not teacher here anymore? Maybe that's the reason" Jaemin interrupted, then biting to the bottom of the ball point pen.

"Brooo this delicious as fuck" The pink haired added, referring to the pen he was holding.

"That's the delicious thing I like though" Haechan said, focusing to study for the exams once again.

I need to pass this goddamn exam, he thought, looking at the pile of books in his side then on the current book he was reading.

He smiled once again, getting positive as time past by.

He glances again to the two flirting boys in his front, Jaemin keeps on booping Renjun's nose while the other keeps on scooting away but not leaving his place. Sighing, he put his mind again to the books, trying to understand everything on it.

"Right in front of my goddamn salad" He whispered in his breath.

He won't stop reading until his eyes popped out.

Let's do this bitches, he once thought again.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"You seems in a good mood right now hmm?" Kun takes a seat beside the red haired who softly chuckled.

"I just feeling good now" He replied, smiling to the other.

"May I know who or what's the reason of that" The blonde and curled haired man said while opening the notebooks one by one.

"Cause that's the way I smile when I'm in love with someone"

Taeil was taken aback from the other's response.

Maybe that's the reason?

He's in love?

Or maybe this is only happiness.

Or maybe more than that.

He shrug it off, not thinking about that l-word, he was not ready for that thing, or maybe he is.

"I'm just in a good mood today, that it" He replied but other seems didn't believe his words.

"Really huh? That's exactly the same smile I did when I'm thinking of Hansol" Kun really didn't believe the other, chuckling to the other the continuing checking the student's notebooks.

The other got silenced once again, maybe he's true.

Maybe he is in love

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️