« ꏂ꒒ꏂ꒦ꏂꈤ »

Another normal day for Haechan, I mean its time to go to school again. Same routines, same seatmates, everyday is the same things as yesterday.

"When is this school year ends?" He lazily asks Jaemin who is chatting with Renjun at his side.

"You only ask that question when you're bored at--- wait, does that mean---" Jaemin's words we're cut by Haechan.

"Of course not! Don't think about that shit, I just bored" He said, resting his head to his hands.

They were at the cafeteria, eating their lunch in their usual spots but the difference is, they we're with Renjun.

Renjun starts joining them during lunch since last week, all because of Jaemin. He really doesn't want to hang out with Jaemin but he immediately changes his mind.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

It was now the last period of the class, it was Math class now, Haechan's favorite to be honest.

About Haechan's favorite teacher, he haven't seen him all the time. Maybe the teacher was only busy that's why he didn't seen him around the campus.

The boy immediately lift its head when he hears the front door of the classroom opened. He expect a small figure enter the room but, it's not?!

"Who the fuck is that?!" He thought while eyeing the new face in the classroom.

"Good morning everyone, I know you guys got curious, by the way, I will be your new Math teacher, Mr. Moon, the previous teacher was now teaching at other campus, so I hope you guys treat me like you guys did with Mr. Moon. Nice to see you" The teacher said, bowing in front of the students.

The tanned boy stared at the new teacher. He got zoned out when he heard the news.

He put his head down on his desk silently and Jaemin called him out.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jaemin said, putting his hand on the latter's shoulder.

"Do you think I am? I just ask him to be my date at the Prom Night then he leave this school" He said, sadness is visible in his tone of voice.

Jaemin retreats his hands from the latter's shoulder and getting comfortably sits on his seat.

"I haven't tell my name, so class my name is Kim Junmyeon, but you guys can call me Mr. Suho or Mr. Kim" the teacher said, showing his bright smile to the students.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Poor Haechanie, his prom date just got away from him" the Chinese boy said. Jaemin tried to shush Renjun's mouth but he can't do ot after all.

"Shut up small hyung" Haechan fires back.

"So what you gonna do now?" Jaemin ask while taking a sip from his black coffee.

"Dance to SHINee - Replay while wearing a tuxedo" Haechan replies, taking a sip from his Iced Americano.

Jaemin almost choked on his drink when he hears the reply of the latter.

"You should do that, while crying and shouting that the love of your life is far away from you" Renjun speaks again, biting at his cinnamon roll.

"Then I will kick you back to China" Haechan replied.

Jaemin snorts at the two's little argument.

"What if we should ask that new teacher where Mr. Taeil is teaching" the pink haired boy said and Haechan immediately look at him.

"Ooh great idea" Haechan said.

"But what if he didn't tell us?" He added.

"Bitch don't think negative" Jaemin said.

Haechan simply nodded, he somehow felt tired suddenly, he immediately finished his iced americano then waiting for the two finished their drinks, also waiting for them to stop flirting.

"Will ya'll stop flirting and right in front of my salad? Really?!" He exclaimed sassily.

Renjun leans back on his seat when he hard what Haechan just said.

"I'm so tired I wanna go home now" He said while standing up from his seat then walking outside the cafe immediately.

"Just a little more minute--- Injunnieee wait" Jaemin said, noticing the Chinese boy also standing up from his seat and walking away then he follows them. He quickly reach Renjun.

"Let's return here together whatdya think?" He said, then smiled when the smaller nodded.

Haechan and Renjun got on their dorms immediately while Haechan flopped on the sofa tiredly.

Maybe a little rest can work

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

DID YA'LL WATCH WAYV KICK BACK MV? YEAH I KNOW ITS FREAKING AMAZING AND ITS A BOP 🤘

BETTER STREAM THE MV I MEAN LET'S STREAM KICK BACK TOGETHER ✊💚

enjoyyyy muah ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎