« ꈤꀤꈤꏂ꓄ꏂꏂꈤ »

The two was greeted by a large hall, full of students and teachers, screaming at each others ears because of the loud and booming sound. Haechan pull the older, closer to him as they walk deeper tp the hall.

He tried to find Renjun and Jaemin but no signs of the two boys, maybe they are on a separate table, spending time with each other.

"Oh my god Taeil-hyung?!" Haechan shifted his gaze to the yelling man, who is approaching them.

Taeil removed his hand from Haechan and hugged the one who approach them.

"Ten!" He shouted happily when he met his friends, also hugging them.

"So Donghyuck was not lying at all?" Ten said, pulling away from the hug.

"You always think I was lying?" Haechan whined, stomping his feet jokingly while pouting.

The older simply laughs, going back to his husband's embrace.

"Join us in our table what you think?" Ten ask Taeil, and the older immediately nodded, also feeling excited.

On the other hand, Haechan wanted to spend this party with Taeil but he has no choice though.

The couple lead the way while Haechan and Taeil was at their back, following them.

"You're the only student in this table omg" Ten said sassily, looking at the youngest in the four of them.

Taeil laugh at the two mocking each other, and Haechan quickly put his gaze to the older when he heard the laugh, smiling at himself cause he find it so cute.

They stayed at their tables, talking random topics also enjoying their time together.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

From noisy and loud music surrounds the hall, the music turned to soft and lovely ones. The students on the hall also started dancing with their partners, looking at each others eyes with adoration and love.

The couple in front of Taeil and Haechan go to the center to join others dancing with their partners.

A right timing, Haechan thought, smiling to himself for the nth time while standing up from his seat and walking towards the older's side. Taeil simply looks up on him, curious about what the younger would do next.

Haechan offered his hand to the older while the other was on his pocket, waiting for a response from the latter.

"Wanna dance with me?" He asks, voice was so lovely, hoping the older accept his invitation.

Taeil was slightly shocked at the younger, also thinking if he should accept the invitation but he finally give in.

"Of course, why not?" Taeil replied, noticing the smile crept on the younger's face.

He put his hand on top of the other's hand, also standing up from his seat.

The younger guide Taeil to the center of the hall to join the others who is dancing with their partners. His heart was beating so fast and it maybe jump out of his chest when the older hold his hand back.

The two was now standing in the center, facing each other. Good thing, Taeil's height was perfect to him. He hold both Taeil's hand and placed it around his nape while he brought his own arms around the older's waist to pull him closer.

Taeil was so nervous at this state, didn't know what to do with his nervousness and suddenly, the younger rubs his back.

"I know you are nervous hyung, we will just gonna dance" The younger reassured and felt the older calm a little bit until they started to sway along the sweet music running through their ears.

The older followed Haechan's movements, trying his best to not to be nervous again.

It was his first time dancing with someone with a soft music.

As they move along the music, Haechan leaned down his head a little to snuggle his head to the older's hair, sniffing it a little then a wave of the Lily of the Valley flower hit his nose. He smiled again, enjoying the sweet scent lingering in his nose.

Having Taeil in his embrace felt so happy and feeling comfortable in any way. Having him in his arms felt so good, having him in his life was the best thing.

Haechan felt his heart beats so fast again when the older leaned his head to his chest, also tightening its grip from his nape.

"Its comfortable right?" He said softly, earning a light nod from the smaller.

It was really comfortable, there is nothing to lie at the younger more.

The two stayed silent for the whole sweet dance.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️