« ꓄ꅐꏂ꒒꒦ꏂ »

^a fucking bop, better listen to it ♡︎

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Class finally ended but Donghyuck, Jaemin and Renjun was now in front of Teacher' Office since they agreed on talking to their new teacher about Taeil's departure at the school.

As ya'll thinking why Renjun was there, he was forced to come with them, by Jaemin specifically. He supposed to stay at the library but these two bitches here forced him to come with them and he had no choice.

Jaemin proudly knocked at the door then slowly opens it. The teachers look at him as he tried to find the new teacher and he successfully finds him.

"Can we talk to Mr. Junmyeon?" He asked and the said teacher stands up from his seat at approaching the student.

The teacher stand in front of the three students, outside the teacher's office.

"Do you guys needs something?" Mr. Junmyeon said.

"It was---" Haechan's words were interrupted by Jaemin.

"Ah it was about Mr. Taeil, can we know what school he is teaching now?" Jaemin said proudly. He looked at his back and met an angry and pissed Haechan.

"I think he is teaching at Hanyang University" The teacher replied.

"Do you guys need anything else?" He added.

"No no we don't need something else Sir, that's it bye" Jaemin said as he dragged Renjun and Haechan away. Mr. Junmyeon was left there, comfused.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

The three boys was now at Renjun and Haechan's dorm.

"So when should we go to that university?" Jaemin said, comfortably sitting on the sofa.

"Uh by the way, you two should feed me, I'm the one who speaks with Mr. Junmyeon earlier" He demanded, but he recieve a pillow smash from none other than Haechan.

"I STARTED TO SPEAK BUT YOU INTERRUPT THE FUCK OUT OF ME" Haechan shouted, but Jaemin chuckled instead.

"You were talking too long and Mr. Junmyeon look so busy so I need to speak fast" Jaemin replied.

"And we didn't even ask why Mr. Taeil left the school, just like we talked about, all because of you pinkshit" Renjun said then Jaemin gasps.

"You two are teaming up to fight against me?! OMG" Jaemin said dramatically.

"But at least we know where Mr. Taeil works now" He added proudly.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Haechan decided to let Jaemin sleepover at their dorm to plan everything.

"We should get inside the university without suspicious, you know? The guards will probably ask for out id's and stuffs" Haechan said, lying down comfortably in his bed.

"Before we continue this shit here, can I sit in your bed please" Jaemin pleaded at Renjun who is using phone. The pink haired was seating at the cold floor since Haechan already occupied his bed and Renjun doesn't let anybody to ruin his beautiful bed.

"No just sit there"

"But pleaseeeee its kinds cold here, I want warmth so.... pleaseeee"

"No"

"Pleaseeeee"

"I said no"

"Ple----"

"HUANG RENJUN WILL YOU LET HIM SIT IN BESIDE YOU SO HE COULD SHUT THE FUCK UP" Haechan shouted again since he was getting annoyed by Jaemin pleading but Renjun keeps om refusing. They should talk about their plan instead of this.

Renjun didn't protest anymore and let Jaemin sit beside him, and a sigh left his mouth.

"Going back to our goddamn plan" Haechan speaks, it was calm now.

"We should pretend to be teacher and find Mr. Taeil there and you talk to him then boom! You got a fucking boyfriend!" Jaemin exclaimed, pointing to Haechan.

"You're so dumb" Haechan said.

"At least I didn't run out of ideas" Jaemin said confidently as he slowly put his head on Renjun's shoulder and the smaller didn't move an inch.

"Or we could pretend to be janitors in that university" He added.

"I don't wanna hear your ideas anymore so shush" Haechan said.

"I know someone in that university" Renjun speaks that made the two put their attention to him.

"My cousin also teach there and we're close so we can get inside the university that easily" He added.

There's a hope in Haechan's eyes as he felt so happy about Renjun's words.

"Can we know his name?" Jaemin ask, his head still leaning on Renjun's shoulder.

"It's Kun, Qian Kun"

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

finally school works is somehow finished, and im happy for that so i can finally work for this book and the other one

enjoyyy bbysss ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎