« ꌚꏂ꒦ꏂꈤ꓄ꏂꏂꈤ »

^i love her 💟💞❣️💟💞❣️💞❣️

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Several days had passed and Haechan was beyond excited for the prom, well, mostly for his prom date. Every night, he was imagining what would the other would wear for their freaking official date, Haechan will make it an official date, not only a prom date. He already had his prom outfit and he make sure that it will look good at him.

He was now standing in front of his closet where his suit was hanging on it, admiring its color. It was a gray suit with red tie hanging on its shoulders, white polo and a gray suit pants. It was really beautiful, his parents bought it for him and it was really fit and beautiful if he wears it.

And it was only one day apart from the d-day and he can't wait anymore.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"I heard that you invited Mr. Moon on the prom" Mr. Johnng said, taking a sip from his coffee and looking so elegant.

Haechan simply hummed as a reply, also wanting tell the whole story why Taeil agreed on his invitations.

"How do you even do it?" It was Mr. Johnny's husband, Mr. Ten Lee.

"I simply ask him that's it" Haechan said. He sometimes stay with the couple every lunch, since Jaemin spends his time with Renjun, he simply interrupt the two teachers.

"I don't believe you" The Thai teacher was known for his sassy attitude between students and also other teachers and Haechan was not surprised at his sassy reply.

"Then don't" since Haechan was also a sassy bitch, he replied in his sassy tone.

Mr. Ten rolled his eyes at the younger, also taking a bite at his hotdog.

"So why you ask him? We wanna know" Mr. Johnny said, putting his arms around his husband's shoulder.

"We go to the cafe then invite him in the prom then he agreed" Haechan replied and feeling so proud.

"I ask him to be my prom date" He added.

Johnny's eyes widen when he heard the younger's response while Ten choked on the hotdog that he was eating.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"So tomorrow is the prom, is everything going smoothly?" Jaemin ask Haechan who is drinking an orange juice while writing an essay.

"By the way, what is that?" He added, pointing at the paper than Haechan writes in.

"A fucking 500 words essay and I hate it" Haechan replied so irritated.

"I see" He replied, snaking his arms around the boy besides him, which is Renjun, and surprisingly, he didn't move away which is really surprising. He rested his hands at Renjun's shoulder.

"Feeling comfortable hmm?" Haechan teases that made Renjun removed Jaemin's hands on his shoulder, a blush rose on Renjun's cheeks.

Haechan continues on scribbling at the paper, wanting to finish his essay immediately so he can pass it next week, yeah it was due on next week but he wanted to finish it quickly so he won't do anything when they got home, especially tomorrow.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

The three already got to their respective dorms and now laying at their beds.

Haechan was not surprised when Renjun was talking with Jaemin at phone, why not him too?

He was lucky enough to get Taeil's phone number when they go out together so he can text him whenever he wanted to.

Lets text him shall we?, he thought to himself.

[taeil-hyung]

you
hello
u there?
hii
what r u doing?

taeil-hyung
What's with that?

you
i just wanted
to check up on you
:((

taeil-hyung
I mean that "u"
and "r"
You can complete it though

you
oh...
well
when ur a lazy person
u will type like dis

taeil-hyung
and I'm not
by the way
I was on bed right now
and resting

you
did i disturb u?
omg sorry

taeil-hyung
no you're not
I don't have nothing to do
so yeah

you
:))
cuteeeee

taeil-hyung
you find it cute?
you are weird

you
nu uh
so btw
u ready for tomorrow?
im excited

taeil-hyung
it was already tomorrow?!
oh my god
time flies so fast
and yeah i'm ready
and im excited too
seen

️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️