« ꓄ꅐꏂꈤ꓄ꌩ - ꌚꏂ꒦ꏂꈤ »

[ One Month Later ]

Donghyuck was now graduating and it was really a good thing for him so he can finally work now, and he can finally live with Taeil since the older promised to him that if he graduates and got a stable and fine job, the two can live with each other in a same house. He didn't know how much his life changes when Taeil appeared in his life, he got more positive than before, he was encourage by Taeil to achieve his dreams.

While Taeil, he was doing a fine at Hanyang University, he got more friends than he usually have, and his salary actually got higher and that's way more good news to him.

The couple had this promise to each other where they will help each other in the future whenever one of them has a problem.

It was really unexpected to Taeil, why? Because he didn't expect someone who will love him more than anyone else...

Someone who will care for him...

Someone who will do everything for him...

He felt so special...

He felt so happy...

He felt so happy with Donghyuck.

He didn't know how much words he can express, he was too happy for every moment they are together.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I don't know what to wear!, Taeil, now back to brown hair, struggling what clothes should he wear. It was his first time struggling what to wear, it was just attending Donghyuck's graduation, and meeting the younger's parents at the same time.

T-shirts, long sleeves, ripped jeans, and other clothes are scattered in his bedroom. He usually pick random clothes on his closet but this time, he didn't know what to wear.

He got flinched when his phone suddenly rang, someone is calling him.

And it was Donghyuck.

"Hyuck-ieeeee"

"Woah is there something wrong? Uh by the way, where are you?"

"I'm still at my bedroom"

"Why?"

"I can't pick clothes" *embarassed*

"Oh my god baby, every clothes is good to you remember that, you can pick every clothes you want, you look good with it trust me"

"Okay okay, umm what are you doing for now?"

"Waiting for mom and dad to pick me up here in the dorm and we can pick you up there so we can be at the uni together, and they said they are excited to meet you, and I wanna meet yours too"

•Taeil got silenced for couple of seconds•

"Baby? You still there?"

"O-oh yeah im sorry"

"No its okay, you should get ready now, see you later, I love you"

"I love you too"

The call ended then Taeil starts to tidy his room up, folding all the scattered clothes and bringing them back to the closet.

He picked a plain t-shirt, paired in a black ripped jeans, a black shoes and as usual, a round eyeglasses.

Exiting his bedroom, he walk towards the couch and take seat, waiting patiently for his boyfriend since they are going together at the university.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

BEEP! BEEP!

Taeil got startled when heard the car honks. He immediately stands up from the couch, putting his phone on his pockets.

He swung the door open, a warm hug welcomed him.

Donghyuck was hugging him, after a few seconds, he hugged back.

"Ooooh is that the boy you tell us earlier?" A woman's voice said then Donghyuck pulled away from the hug.

"Mom, Dad, this is Taeil, my boyfriend" Donghyuck said pointing at Taeil who bowed down at the younger's parents.

"He is really cute, no wonder why Hyuck-ie really loved you" It was Donghyuck's mother again. Taeil felt his cheeks heat up once again, then saying a small "thank you" to her.

"We should go now, we don't want to be late at the graduation right?" Donghyuck's father said, walking towards the driver's seat while his wife was beside him. Donghyuck and Taeil was at the back.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Finally arriving at the venue, Donghyuck wears his white graduation coat and mortarboard then going to his seat.

His mom and dad decided to bring Taeil with them in their seats.

The graduation ceremony started and the a teacher in front starts to call the students one by one to receive their diplomas.

"Lee Jeno..."

"Yoo Jimin..."

"Liu Yangyang..."

"Wang Yiren..."

"Osaki Shotaro..."

"Lee Chaeyeon..."

"Na Jaemin..."

"Kwon Eunbin..."

"Huang Renjun..."

"Hwang Yeji..."

"Lee Donghyuck..."

Donghyuck stepped on the stage, receiving his diploma then standing in the middle for a picture. His eyes immediately fall on the love of his life who is smiling happily and clapping and cheering him up together with his parents. He felt so happy at this moment. He mouthed an "i love you" to Taeil who also mouthed an "i love you too". He smiled at the moment then proceeding to get down on the stage to return on his seat, he can't wait to finish this ceremony to have fun with his parents also with Taeil.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️