« ꌚꀤꉧ꓄ꏂꏂꈤ »

^another bop bitches 🤘

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Do you know what are you saying?" Taeil laughs nervously, not believing what Haechan just said. He didn't expect these kinds of words from the younger and all he knew is the other was joking around.

"I know I always joking around but I'm freaking serious right now okay?" Haechan said.

"In your school right? But I'm already an ex-teacher and it would be weird to attend---" Taeil's words were cut off.

"So you're accepting my invitation?" The tanned boy ask the older again, wanting to scream his heart out.

Taeil got silenced for a second, thinking if he could go with Haechan, it was just a prom date right? RIGHT?

"Besides, the other teachers are missing you, and I also do the same so why not join us there?" He continued, resting his head to his hand while leaning in to the table, staring at the other.

So its not only a prom date? Also meeting friend rIgHt?!, Taeil thought.

"When?"

"So you're agreeing?"

"Just tell me when first"

"Next week, saturday"

"Okay"

Haechan smiles, hearing the older's reply.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

The two already finished their drinks and now exiting the cafe.

"See you at the prom day?" Haechan ask.

Taeil nodded, almost walking away from the younger but he felt a grip om his wrist.

"I want to see you in your most beautiful outfit in that day, see you" Haechan said, removing his grip from the older's wrist and walking away, maybe going home to celebrate, yeah celebrate.

The older one was left there, speechless, it was his first hearing those kinds of words from others.

It somehow made him... happy?

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Haechan finally got home. Slumping in the couch happily and smiling at himself. Renjun walk towards the couch, peeking at the happy Haechan.

"I see that it goes well?"

"Yeah he agree"

"Agree?"

"In the freaking prom date and I'm the most happiest person in the world"

Renjun nodded then sitting on the other single couch.

"Could you please change clothes, you just came outside and you are full of dust eww" Renjun exclaimed in disgusted tone.

The other didn't reply any single word and goes immediately at their shared bedroom to change his clothes to a comfortable ones.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Renjun recieves a message from none other than Na Jaemin.

nana
hey baby
oh seen

nana
IM SORRY RENJUN
PLS REPLY
PLSSS
PWEASEEE
HUANG RENJUN PLSSS
:((

you
what?

nana
oh
YEY!
um i wanna ask you
like something
i hope you wouldn't mind

you
what is it?

nana
CAN WE TALK TOMORROW?
PLSSSS
INJUNNIEEEE
IN OUR USUAL CAFE
...

nana
:((
i got rejected...

you
im not answering yet

nana
oh
pleaseee

you
okay fine!

nana
YEYYYY!
THANK YOU INJUNNIEEE
SEE YOU TOMORROWWW

you
see you

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Renjun felt his heart skips a beat and he doesn't know why. Everytime that Jaemin did something to him, he feel so happy.

He decided not to tell this to Haechan but it was too late. The boy full of sunshine was watching him texting Jaemin all the time and he didn't even noticed it. He immediately put his phone down so Haechan won't see any further more.

"Oh my god, Renjun will get his boyfriend too?! I knew it, we are freaking destined to be best friends" Haechan said playfully while laying down on the large couch. He was so shocked when the Chinese boy didn't do anything, like choking him nor punching him. He decided not tease the other more so he couldn't ruin his mood, well maybe tomorrow.

Renjun didn't even know why blush takes over his cheeks, he somehow got shy at Haechan who saw his texts from Jaemin. He simply shrug it off and continue doing his things.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️