Chapter 31 - Rounds

Evangeline Mayford

He read my mind. He fucking read my mind. He left me speechless there.

"I don't know what you're planning inside of that head of yours but I'm not like Logan who is a little stupid, Angel." He said as he walked around the living room with his hands running through his hair.

"Silas, you don't understand."

"Understand what?" He asked and suddenly my heart became more heavy. After hearing what he said earlier, I was trying to hold my tears. I wanted to stand up and just hug him tightly but I know.. the second lead curse will come sooner or later. There's no point of explaining it to him.

"How about this.. if you really want to get rid of me later, might as well get rid of me now. Say it to my face right now and I'll walk out from your life in a blink of an eye." He said and I looked at him.

"Why try so hard on getting rid of me when you can say it straight to my face? Say it and I will be willingly to.. walk away." My mind screamed the words but my heart denied it. I couldn't open my lips to say it and I found myself crying.

He's the only person that I wanted. I could even kill someone who dared to take him away from me. I was already in love with him from the day that he said I do. The guilt started to kill me after he started really sct like my husband and showered me with care that I never received before.

"Silas, I-"

"Don't." He stopped me.

"Why can't you be selfish with me when you can be selfish to others? Be selfish with me! Be mad at me for being nice to other people, be vocal when you're jealous, be selfish! How is it so hard for you to be selfish with me? Do you really want me to be with someone else? Is that what you want? Will it make you happy? Huh?" He was angry.. he was more than angry. I could feel it and I could see it in his eyes.

"Silas, I-"

"Do you really want me to leave you, Angel?" He asked as he walked closer to me. He kneeled in front of me as we both looked into each other's eyes. I started to cry and I could feel my heart aching.

"Am I not enough for you?" He was more than enough.

"I don't like it when you keep talking about divorce and about the two months. I don't like it at all. I don't even know how I got this far, I thought it was a bad luck at first but I don't see it as one anymore. I'm happy.. I'm so happy. I don't even understand why people hate you so much when you're this sweet? I asked myself a lot thinking about how can people bullied and hate you?" That made me cry more. I never have someone like him who really.. defend me and understands me.

"Do you really want me to go?" He asked again.

"No."

"Then why are you trying so hard to make me go?" He asked as he held both of my hands.

"Because I don't deserve you, you deserve better." I cried so hard as I answered that. He pulled me up and hugged me.

"You don't decide it for me, I'm the one who can say that." He hugged me tighter and I cried so hard. We're only around 8 days into our marriage but he already made me feel loved than all the people I've met throughout my 25 years living in this world.

How is it possible?

"I went to the convenience store before going to the gym earlier and you met Aliyah right? Are you planning to give her a job? You gave her your business card." He asked as he tried to calm me down.

"No."

"Such a liar." He hissed as he kissed the top of my head.

"Tomorrow, we're going to the desert safari. I've planned a lot of things for us, I don't want you to talk about this kind of topic again in the future." He said as he pulled away. He leaned closer to me and wiped my tears.

"Do you understand?" He asked and I nodded. I cupped his face and crashed his lips to mine. He kissed me that second and he picked my body up. He brought me to the bedroom and laid me on the bed gently.

Everything happened so fast that the next thing I knew was our skin was already touching each other. The feeling of ectasy made me go crazy. I love every touch that he's giving me.

When he put it in, his stopped when he realized I never do this. He looked at me nervously but I kissed him to let him know that I'll be okay. He was so gentle with me and he made sure that I'm okay.

We spent all night in bed, it was addicting. I can't get enough of him.

"What's your plan again?" I asked teasing him.

"We should think about it again." He said as he trailed kisses on my neck.

"I was thinking about going to the Lego Land." I suggested as I turned my body around.

"You like rides?"

"I love rides, you will be surprise." I said proudly and he chuckled.

"Really? Because I love rides too but instead of going there, we should go to the carnaval. There's tons of fun rides there." He said. I cupped his face and kissed him slowly. He wrapped his arms around my body pulling me more towards him so there's no gap between us.

"Silas!" I smacked his arm when he teased my down there. He then proceed to give me pleasure down there and it made me moan and scream. He made me frustrated that I had to make him thrust it in.

We reached our climax pretty fast and he kissed my lips hard and fast before we ended up laying side by side completely exhausted after going rounds and rounds at dawn.