Chapter 34 - Kill Someone

Evangeline Mayford

Tallia Maison is a definition of an angel.

A few years ago.. around 4 years ago to be exact, I was bullied by almost every women in this planet. They all hate me for stealing their men when they're not even in a relationship.

They would bully me when I go to the toilet, they don't hesitate to push my head to the toilet bowl, kick my thigh, push me to the wall, almost killed me with their cars, slap me acrossy face and lastly.. they don't hesitate to kidnap me and threatened me to kill me.

Lisa was one of those bitches and there's around 12 of them. They gathered their force together to bully me and they were not afraid if I press charges on them because they knew damn well that I will never press charges.

Why I would never press charges?

My parents don't want their name to be ruined. If I put my weak image out there, our family brand will instantly go down. I even doubt that my parents knew what happened to me. They just don't care.. they will never care.

I grew up with no love and no understanding about life. They didn't even want me in the first place, I was an accident for them. They never wanted a child or someone to continue their legacy. They always think that I'm a pain in their ass.

4 years ago, there was a big incident in my life that changed me. That incident made me turn into a cold hearted bitch and made me give no mercy who dares to touch me or even try to bully me again.

I gain more power and more confident after that.

Tallia was the only person who helped me go through it without asking. She is an angel and she pretty much deserves to be with Silas because they're equally in the same level.

After observing for awhile, I can tell that Silas admires her. Who doesn't like her? I bet all of my money that a lot of men wanted her to be their wife.

Tallia is smart, down to earth, kind and really out going. She got a lot of event related to donating to people in need and she's a doctor. Not an ordinary doctor but a pediatrician.

I would never be surprise if Silas leaves me for her. Besides.. I never get the man either. I got a second lead curse and it will follow me till I die.

Silas Quinton

"I'll excuse myself for a moment." I said to Tallia and my family. I slipped away and started to look for Angel. It's been awhile since she left me to mingle with other people.

After looking for her for quite some time, I saw her standing in the corner of the room talking to Mary as she's holding her glass of champagne. She saw me and her eyes widen.

"Where have you been?" I asked and she gestured Mary to leave. Angel put her champagne away and she smiled.

"I was just talking to Mary about some things that needs to be fixed so we don't repeat it again for the next event." She said and I raised my eyebrows.

"You should enjoy the night, you can talk about it tomorrow at the office. You should spend time with me." I said and she chuckled.

"Sorry, it's just.. I'm a perfectionist." She said and I grabbed her hand.

"So.. are you bored yet? Do you want to go home?" I smirked and she looked at me disbelief.

"You want to go home?"

"You have to stay until the event ends huh?"

"No, not really.." She said and she looked at me with a hint of hesitation.

"Eva, look who's here.." We both turned at the same time, her parents brought a man towards us and he even stood in between the Mayfords. Suddenly she gripped my hand tightly and smiled to him.

"Hello, Simon." She said and Simon turned to me.

"Hello, Eva. Long time no see, no hugs for me?" He turned his attention to Angel and he even opened his arms a little bit for her to hug him.

"This is my husband, Silas. Silas, honey, this is Simon.. my friend." Angel introduced us both and Simon looked like he didn't like what she just did. My alert went up immediately and he turned to me coldly.

"Nice to meet you." I said because I don't want to be rude in front of Angel's parents. Besides I don't know this man yet so I don't want to judge him that easily.

"I didn't know you're married." Simon said as her parents left him alone with us.

"Ms. Mayford." Suddenly Mary called her and Angel turned to her.

"There's a big problem." Mary said as she's holding Angel's phone.

"I'll be right back." Angel kissed my cheek and I nodded. She walked away leaving me alone with Simon.

"So.. how much did she.. pay you?" Simon asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" My heart started to boil when he asked that. He stood beside me and chuckled.

"We all know her reputation and I'm assuming you're married to her because of money." Who is he exactly?

"I'm sorry, are you jealous that I'm married to her? You look like you're admiring my wife earlier." I said in a cold tone and Simon turned to me.

"You'll see.. one day, you'll leave her like any other guys.. including me.." That made me so angry that I grabbed his collar. Everyone around us immediately panicked.

"I'm warning you. Don't play around me because I won't hesitate to end you." I hissed as I looked straight into his eyes.

"I will end whoever dares to hurt her. I won't hesitate to kill someone."