【 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚. 】

"Everyone, please meet Y/N Bakugo

"Everyone, please meet Y/N Bakugo. She's newly transferred here. Now Y/N, what do you want to be when you grow up?"

"Um.. I'm Y/N Bakugo, and I..." You gulped at the room full of fourth Graders in front of you.

"I.. want to be a hero."

"Wait, so you're Kacchan's sister? What's your quirk? It must be amazing!" A boy with huge buck teeth blurted out, pointing at you.

"U-Um.."

"Wait, if she's Kacchan's sister then why is she just now transferring?" Another girl asked.

"Everyone, please settle down. Y/N, please take a seat beside Midoriya."

You nodded, anxiously heading for your seat beside the green-haired boy that the teacher had gestured to.

A month ago, the woman from your visions, Mitsuki Bakugo, had found you and taken you home. Her and her husband decided to adopt you since they knew it wouldn't be much trouble. After all, you had learned how to keep to yourself after living on the street by yourself for about six years. And since you never really talked to anyone other than Shoto, you had little-to-no social experience.

You would be having to do a lot of work to catch up on academics, though.. All you knew was basic addition and subtraction. And you could only read because Shoto had brought some books for you to read sometimes.

You felt sad that it would be five more years until you would see him again. He was and always would be your best friend. You had already promised that.

You didn't get most of what was in class, but you still took notes anyway so that you could study them when you got to that in the curriculum.

The end of the school day got there before you knew it. Your wrist hurt from all of the writing as you closed your notebook and slid it into your pack.

Passing your adopted brother in the hall, you waved to him. He glared at you, but you shrugged. He was... fine.

Though he would call you Dekuette. He said you were a 'female Deku' because he thought you were quirkless. You just hadn't told him your quirk.

Exiting the building, you heard a call.

"Hey, hey!"

You looked behind you and saw a girl rushing toward you.

She had long scarlet-red hair that flowed behind her and round silver eyes that sparkled with electricity. She stopped, panting and holding onto her knees. After a few seconds, she looked up at you and grinned.

"Hey, you're Y/N Bakugo right? You're a new transfer student?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"You said you wanted to be a hero, right? Well I do, too!" She smiled. "Which hero school do you wanna go to?"

"Oh, U.A."

"Wow, ambitious! I wanna go to Ketsubutsu Academy."

"You must have a powerful quirk then..."

"Oh, it's not that special. But first, my name is Gena Shoheki. I'm 10. My quirk is named Shock. I can emit this silver lightning stuff from my hands and it can work as electricity or I can make it pick up things like that telekineto or whatever."

"I'm Y/N Bakugo, as you know.. and I'm 10. My quirk is named Vision. I can see as far as one hour into the future on command, and I get premonitions of exactly 1 month into the future in my dreams."

"Wow, that's such a cool quirk! Wanna walk with me?"

You grinned gently.

"Sure."