【 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙩. 】

You sighed while you sat down with Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero and Mina

You sighed while you sat down with Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero and Mina. You barely noticed the tap on your shoulder from Kaminari.

"You good?" He asked, his mustard-colored gaze lingering on your own e/c one.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But Shoto just disappeared. And he's been acting pretty weird today. Ever since he challenged Midoriya, he's been more distant than usual."

"He's probably just focusing. He'll be good soon." Sero reassured.

"Speaking of which.." Mina stuffed some noodles into her mouth and swallowed. "..How did you even get to be so buddy-buddy with Todoroki?"

"Oh." You swallowed your rice when everyone looked at you. "We've met before. It's a long story, but you guys'll find out some other day. I don't feel like telling that story right now, especially since I've never told it before and I don't really know how to describe it." You twirled your pointer finger around in circles in the air.

Everyone's eyes were on you while you stuffed more rice into your mouth.

"Guys, I know. But I'll tell you..." You paused. "Fine, I'll tell you guys on Saturday if you meet up at the park by my house."

"But we don't know where you live?"

"Drury lane."

"You're the muffin man?" Kaminari's eyes sparkled and he put his hand on your shoulder.

"Always was."

* * *

"Youthful talk like that is something I love! Shoda! Ojiro! I accept your withdrawals!" Midnight smiled, cracking her whip. "In that case, we'll move up two from the fifth place team, Team Y/N. In this case, It'll be the two with the highest point scores. So, Y/N and Asui."

"Wait, I'm going again?" You blinked.

"Sorry, I'm withdrawing too. As much as I'd love to go on to the finals, I won't win anyway so there isn't really any point. My quirk isn't exactly attack-based so it'll be impossible for me to win." Tsuyu interjected, and Midnight pursed her lips.

"Fine! Team Kendo?"

"Going by what Shoda and Ojiro have said, then it should be Team Tetsutetsu. My team was just frozen the entire time."

"Yes! Youthful talk!"

"Tetsutetsu can go ahead and go. He worked the hardest out of all of us." Honenuki offered and Tetsutetsu clenched his fist.

"Thank you, Honenuki!"

"That's our flexible Honenuki for ya." Pony Tsunotori smiled to you.

"It's decided! Tetsutetsu and Miss Bakugo are moving to the finals!" Midnight cracked her whip with a bright smile.

A few seconds later, Midnight spoke again. "Shoda and Ojiro have been replaced in the bracket, so here's the bracket based on the results of the lot drawing!" She gestured to the huge screen with her hand while the other held out her whip.

Izuku Midoriya vs. Hitoshi Shinso

Shoto Todoroki vs. Hanta Sero

Denki Kaminari vs. Y/N Bakugo

Tenya Ida vs. Mei Hatsume

Yuga Aoyama vs. Mina Ashido

Fumikage Tokoyami vs. Momo Yaoyorozu

Eijiro Kirishima vs. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Katsuki Bakugo vs. Ochaco Uraraka

You hummed, putting your hand on Denki's shoulder in front of you and curling the corners of your lips in a grin. He looked back, eyes wide with what looked like a mix of fear and determination. The weirdest combination ever.

"I'm going to give you payback for tricking us into wearing these cheerleader outfits." You smirked like a demon, ignoring the fact that you were still wearing the cheerleader outfit that all of the girls had been tricked into wearing by Kaminari and Mineta.

"Y-Yes ma'am." Kaminari wobblily smiled, and you moved your hand to listen to Midnight.

"The tourney will commence when the recreational games conclude!"