【 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣. 】

"Team E and Team F will be going next! Team E as the heroes and Team F as the villains

"Team E and Team F will be going next! Team E as the heroes and Team F as the villains." All Might announced.

You turned to Koda, nodding.

"Team F will go in to get set up and strategize. Team E, please strategize yourselves until then!"

You led Koda inside, waving to Mina Ashido and Yuga Aoyama on the way in.

You didn't know those two's quirks, so you would have to use your Vision.

You reached the weapon on the fifth floor.

"Koda. What's your quirk?" You questioned, and Koda started signing.

You only knew the basics of sign language, so it was really foggy in your mind, but you thought you could make out that it had to do with animals.

"Uh, sorry. I didn't quite catch that. You said it had to do with animals?"

Koda nodded.

"Can you shapeshift into them?"

He shook his head.

"Talk to them?"

He nodded.

"Ah, I see. My quirk is called Vision. I can see into 1 hour in the future at will, and it increases the amount of memories that I can keep track of at a time. Whenever I look into the future, I have that future engraved into my memory until it takes place." You said while grabbing boxes that were around the room and moving them in front of the doors. You opened the windows a tiny bit so that Koda's quirk would be effective.

"I'm going to look into the future until the end of the match. It'll last for about fifteen minutes, so I'll be able to see everything and we can prepare accordingly."

Koda nodded and you activated your quirk.

The vision flashed through your mind before you found yourself back in the present. The entire next hour was engraved in your memory.

"Alright, here's the plan..."

* * *

You scaled the building silently, swooping a level lower through a window and grabbing onto a ceiling panel. You swung your body back, the soles of your boots connecting with the roof. The tiny spikes stuck to the panel as you had requested they could.

'Aoyama and Mina will turn this corner, and they won't notice me...'

Team E turned the corner at that moment and you detached your feet from the ceiling, swinging down onto the ground and landing quietly.

You snuck up behind Mina, knowing that she would be the most dangerous enemy.

'Mina is going to notice me and fire an acid shot.'

You dodged the acid and grabbed her arm, spinning and slamming her into Aoyama.

"Strike!" You grinned cheekily, leaping and sticking your boots onto the wall, running up and grabbing onto the ceiling.

'Aoyama cannot fire a laser since Mina is in the way, and Mina can't really fire acid at the risk of the acid falling back down and hurting her teammate.'

Mina shifted, and you grinned to yourself.

'Mina is going to roll off of Aoyama and leap, jumping from wall to wall with her acid and dance-like moves and grabbing my leg to drag me down.'

Your vision had not been wrong. She did exactly that and you dodged perfectly by swinging your entire body backward and landing on the floor. Mina hit the wall and slid down, unconscious.

'Aoyama is up now, so he'll fire a laser. That's where you come in, Koda.'

Aoyama fired a laser and you dodged. On cue, an entire flock of pigeons flew in through the window that you had come from. Aoyama shrank back, not able to see where you were. You silently ran up to him and clocked him in the jaw, making him fall back, unconscious.

Koda came around the corner, smiling sweetly.

"The Villain team wins!"

"We did it, Koda!" You rejoiced, throwing up your arms and offering a high-five. Koda gently returned it.