【 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙣 4𝙆. 】

"Hey, Midori! Got a minute?" You waved, running after him

"Hey, Midori! Got a minute?" You waved, running after him. Both Ida and Uraraka turned with him.

"Y/N?"

"The one and only."

"Uh, sure." Midoriya stuttered, turning to Uraraka and Ida. "I'll catch up with you guys." He grinned.

'You innocent child, I want to adopt you.'

You grabbed Midoriya's hand. "Let's go talk over there." You led him while you heard him stuttering and stammering at the contact.

Once both of you were at the spot, you let go of his hand and spun on your heel to face Midoriya. You audibly heard him gulp when you checked that no-one was around.

"Okay, so you know how my quirk works, right?"

"Oh, yeah! You can look one hour into the future, including the futures of other people. You could use it to prevent deaths and even eavesdrop on incoming conversations."

"Right on, Midori. Let's focus on the part of how I could use it to eavesdrop."

Midoriya's eyes widened.

"So, at the end of the second day of school, I was worried for my brother like any good sister. So I used my Vision to see the conversation, and I maybe went a bit too far into the future and I heard something I think I shouldn't have."

You saw Midoriya's face pale.

"What is One For All?"

Izuku started visibly panicking, and he reached in his pocket.

"U-Um, c-c-can I.. make a ca..ll?"

"Sure."

Izuku went on the phone and turned, putting it to his ear.

"U-Uh... All M-Might, Y/N Bakugo f-f-found out."

"You can't be serious." All Might's voice could be heard from the other side of the phone, followed by a facepalm.

"I pulled a little sneaky on ya." You snickered.

"Wait, you're coming over right now!?" Midoriya exclaimed. "But she--"

The staff door opened, showing a bony man with blond hair and sunken in blue eyes, with a phone to his ear. He wore a yellow suit with a blue tie.

"Young Y/N."

"All Might, I'm guessing."

All Might looked to Midoriya.

"Four days. It's only been four days."

"In your son's defense, I found out on my own."

All Might spit out blood and Midoriya stepped back.

"Son!?"

* * *

"Ohhhh, I see. So that's all?"

All Might sighed and nodded.

"I was expecting something more juicy."

"Wait wha--" All Might sweatdropped

"But don't worry! Your secret is safe with me. I won't even tell my best bro!"

"Kacchan?"

"Shoto, silly!"

You walked off, holding up your arm lazily.

"See ya later."

You let out a breath you didn't know you had been holding. You were relieved it wasn't some deep-web assassination-type shit.

You rounded the corner of the school as soon as Todoroki was leaving the school. You stopped for a few seconds and once he wouldn't notice you, you silently went to the school entrance and then turned right. You ran to catch up with Todoroki.

He stopped and turned to see you. Once you caught up, you slung your arm over his shoulder. "Sorry I took a bit, I got into a conversation with Mina."

"It's alright." Shoto smiled gently.