【 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙈𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 】

"Y/N Bakugo, there she is!" Twice greets me as I walk into the bar behind Dabi

"Y/N Bakugo, there she is!" Twice greets me as I walk into the bar behind Dabi. I meet Katsuki's eyes and give him a nod, signaling him to trust me.

"So, are you joining? I would looove to have you as a bestie!" Toga hurries over, grin stretched wide as could be.

I glance at Katsuki. "Yeah, I'm joining the League of Villains."

Toga gasps and wraps her arms around me, her forehead squishing into my cheek since I'm a fair bit taller than her. I return the hug, giggling a little.

Five...

"Surprised that actually worked." Spinner mumbles.

"So what about you, Katsuki Bakugo? Still going to be stubborn?" Tomura Shigaraki spins on the bar stool to meet my brother's eyes.

Four...

"Who would wanna join a League of Losers like you? surprised even that shitty brat would lower herself to that level."

Three...

"Well damn, don't just insult Y/N like that." Toga grumbles.

Two...

I glance at the door while Katsuki continues, "Never expected that you guys were such degenerates to actually believe I would think about joining!"

One...

Knock, knock...

*  *  *

Dodging Toga's incoming blade constantly, I end up grabbing her arm and swiveling so she would go flying away from me. She stabs the knife into the ground, stopping herself from going any further.

She looks up at me, eyes glazed with fury.

"You lied, Y/N."

"I may have." I ready myself to fight her head-on, looking 10 seconds into the future to foresee her moves while All Might faces off against the really disturbing guy.

I'd been warped here after the hideout was infiltrated by heroes along with the rest of the League, who now knew that I had been lying.

15 seconds of dodging Toga, and then a huge ice spike jets out of the ground.

This looks like...

When I see Ida, Kirishima and Deku sliding off the top through the air and Kirishima holding out his hand, I get it. And Katsuki does, too.

Katsuki propels into the air and I grab onto his hand while his other free hand grabs Kirishima's.

"You got a death wish or something?" He smirks to Kirishima, then turns to me.

"Next time you pull a stunt like that, give a better fucking hint. I'm your brother, remember?"

I blink a few times and giggle, "Alright."

After Mt, Lady protected us from getting caught by the villains by blocking Compress, We landed in Downtown Kamino, beside a huge screen that was showing the battle between All Might and the really scary-looking villain.

I'm losing track of reality while I watch. Eventually, All Might reduces to his skeleton-like form.

I'm shivering, but I'm not cold. I'm shaking, but I'm not scared.

All Might has to win.

With a scream, the words fall out.

"This guy has nothing on you, All Might! You can do this! Win!"

Everyone yells after me. "WIN, ALL MIGHT!"

Next Chapter hits Monday, May 24!

A/N: dont you just hate when you nearly choke on honey nut cheerios when you're writing fanfiction