【 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚. 】

(this chapter is so, so, sweet i feel so mushy gushy)

I pause.

"What'd you say, Sho?"

"I said I love you. Did I misinterpret your sentence?"

"Well, no, I meant to say I love you, but I ended up saying something else."

"Oh." Shoto shifts so he can meet my eyes. "So we both said it?"

I chuckle, pressing my lips onto his cheek. "Yeah!" My heart feels fuzzy. Happiness, most definitely. I'm so, so glad that he feels the same.

I feel him clutching onto my shirt and resting his forehead on mine.

"May I say it again?"

"Why wouldn't I let you? Go ahead."

A few seconds pass and he closes his eyes, the corners of his lips tugging upward. "I love you, Y/N."

I move my hand to his cheeks and grin at him, kissing his nose. "I love you too."

His eyes widen a little and he puts his hands on mine. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I rub my thumbs against his cheeks. "Of course I will, Shoto."

A second later, I pull away. "I'll see you tomorrow? We should probably get to sleep."

"Right." He nods, looking a little disappointed he couldn't stay.

I squeeze his hands in mine and dip my head. "Good night, Shoto!"

"Good night." He reluctantly lets go and I walk away, smiling. I finally did it, after over 10 years. I finally confessed. I head to my room beside Yaoyorozu's with a skip in my step, not sure if I'll be able to sleep because I'm so excited.

*  *  *

"Huh? You and Todoroki are dating?"

I sip my drink and grin, "Yup!"

Hishao pauses, and then grins a few seconds later. "I'm glad you're happy."

Mina gasps, "You two actually made it official!? Is he okay with it being public?"

"Yeah, we talked about it this morning."

"Congrats, Y/N!" Kirishima smiles brightly before Deku follows to say congratulations too.

Sero glances at Hishao, then turns to Denki and whispers something.

"I'm glad the both of you finally decided to confess, it was getting painful to watch." Jiro says while she uses her earphone jack to scroll through her phone.

"Oh, come on Jiro, be more excited about it! They're the first couple in our class." Mina puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Eh, I'll be right back." I sweatdrop, looking away and heading to the restroom.

Mina, Denki, Kirishima and Sero turn to Hishao.

"You doing alright?" Sero breaks the silence and rubs the back of his neck.

"I knew it would probably eventually come. It hurts, but not as much as I expected." Hishao furrows his brows, a hand over his heart while the other holds his drink.

"What, you thought you would end up losing to Todoroki?" Mina questions.

"Well, it seems she's known him longer, he definitely excels in the looks department, and she's always so affectionate with him. But just because she's with someone else doesnt mean I'm going to start ignoring her, that's childish. As long as she's happy and he's treating her right, I'll be happy."

The table falls into silence.

Kirishima decides to break the silence. "That's so manly! I respect you, Hishao!" Kirishima holds up his hand in offer of a high five, and the other accepts the offer.

Right. As long as she's happy and safe. That's what I want.

Next chapter hits Wednesday, June 16th!

A/N: help my cat is using my arm as a pillow but my pinky fell asleep