【 𝙊𝙗𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚. 】

"Y/N, what are you thinking!? Revealing the ten million!?" Mineta started panicking in the tank while Shoji opened his arms into attack mode and stopped running in the middle of the court

"Team Y/N has revealed themselves and the ten million points! What are they doing?" Present Mic's voice echoed through your ears.

On cue, Team Midoriya started heading toward your team.

"Mineta." You turned to him. "I need you to throw a ball at the feet of Ida, Kirishima, Honenuki, and Jiro. If you get the front horses, then they won't be able to move."

"Fine, just because you asked!" Mineta yelled and threw balls to where you had ordered him to.

Honenuki, Kirishima, and Jiro got stuck but Ida was too fast. You tugged on Shoji's shirt and he ran toward Team Midoriya to get away from Team Todoroki.

"Thanks, Shoji!"

"No problem." He glanced at you as you neared Team Midoriya.

"Hey Midori! You wouldn't mind taking these, right?" You took off the ten million and handed it to him as you passed. On the way, you grabbed Team Midoriya's headband.

The TVs at the top of the stadium flashed and Team Midoriya moved to first place.

"Y/N Bakugo has given away the ten million!"

The crowd started cheering and you tied the 325-point headband around your neck, inside-out so no-one would see.

All of the teams started running to Team Midoriya, and you smirked back at him.

"Sorry to do this, but I had to get that target off of our backs."

Shoji went back into tank mode while you neared Team Hagakure.

"Jiro!" You heard Hagakure call.

"Tsu."

"Got it." Tsu stretched out her tongue and it slapped Jiro's earphone jacks to keep her from attacking. While at it, Mineta threw more balls to stick the team to the ground further more than they already were.

Tsu grabbed the headband around Hagakure's head with her tongue and handed it to you.

"Great job, guys!" You smiled, tying it around your neck inside-out.

"With 715 points, Team Y/N moves to third place under Team Todoroki!"

When you saw Team Tetsutetsu running, you got confused as to how they got free.

"One of their quirks must be able to do something to Mineta's balls. They wouldn't be free otherwise, right?" You glanced at Mineta.

"Yeah! They should stick all day with the bowel movement I just had."

"Okay, TMI but that confirms it."

"Shoji, status report?"

"Team Bakugo is stopped with Team Monoma. Team Kendo and a lot of other teams are stuck in Todoroki's ice. Team Todoroki and Team Midoriya look like they're surrounded by ice. Team Tetsutetsu is coming toward us."

"What about Team Shinso?"

"I don't see them."

"Alright, let's keep a watchful eye for Team Tetsutetsu. The future I see in my Vision can be altered, but it's never happened before so it's probably unlikely. There's a chance that I could be wrong about my prediction. If we get our points taken, it's on me though."

"Team Bakugo has moved up to third place, passing Y/N Bakugo's Team!"

You tugged on Shoji's shirt and he ran to Team Rin. Tsu grabbed their headband and Shoji kept running. You poked your head out of the back of the tank, smiling to them while you tied the headband around your neck.

"Team Todoroki has seized the ten million!"

"Jeez, a tank is a little much, don't you think?" A male voice came from outside.

"Saying it's a little much is a little much, don't you think?"

After you said those words, your mind went blank. It was almost as if you were in a trance. Only seconds later, you were normal again and you looked around, confused as to what just happened.

You looked up at the TVs with the rankings.

Team Todoroki - 1st place

Team Bakugo - 2nd place

Team Shinso - 3rd place

Team Midoriya - 4th place

Team Y/N - 5th place

"Time's up!"

"Oh crap, that was Team Shinso!" You exclaimed, looking at your remaining headbands. There were just enough to keep you in fifth place above Team Kendo, but you had lost.

Only the top four teams were moving on.

"Well crap." You sighed.