【 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩. 】

QUEENS👑 would like to FaceTime

I sit up and join the FaceTime, where the rest of the girls of Class A were waiting, except for Uraraka because she has a flip phone.

"Strange, you finally joined!"

"The FaceTime just started, Mina--"

"Nevermind that, you said he kissed you?"

I pause and let the gears turn in my head. Was that how I said it? I could have sworn I said it was on my forehead.

Jiro looks over into the camera, away from her desk. "Wait what?"

"Todoroki kissed you, Y/N?" Momo's eyes light up, clasping her hands together in excitement.

"Um, I didn't particularly word it like that.. it was only on the forehead."

A shriek erupts from Hagakure's end and Jiro falls out of her chair.

"What the crap, my ears!" Mina whines.

"Jiro, are you okay?" Tsu finally speaks. Jiro's earphone jack rises to her camera and waves up and down in a nod.

"Yeah..."

"Sorry girls, I dropped my Midnight figure and it nearly broke so I shrieked!" Hagakure apologizes, bowing in the camera even though she's invisible.

"It's alright, I would kill to have a Midnight figure. Protect it Toru!"

"Anyway, back to the subject..." Momo begins, putting her hand to her chin. "Y/N, you and Todoroki are getting closer every day. It's only a matter of time before one of you confesses."

Mina's POV

While the rest of the girls talk, I multitask and go to the group chat with Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima and Midoriya to update them on the situation.

alienQUEEN😩💅

keeping up with the todorokis
and soon-to-be-todoroki:
todoroki kissed y/n on the forehead,
i repeat todoroki kissed her forehead

pika pika⚡️

WHAT SKDBSKFBSK

WE'RE THE BEST WINGMEN EVER

flextape

oh wow

minimight

Oh wow, it's working!
Great job everyone ☺️

landshark

i knew that all todoroki needed
was a little push!

alienQUEEN😩💅

i dont think there's much
we can do now

we might just have to watch
them try to flirt and eventually
confess..

flextape

well that might take awhile 😗

minimight

its alright i have a plan to help!

pika pika⚡️

ooo do tell

*  *  *

Y/N's POV

I look up from my phone and gaze around the mall, looking for the familiar half-and-half boy. We were supposed to meet up at the soba shop, so I'm heading there now. I can see it up ahead.

"Y/N Bakugo!!" Someone shouts and I stop in my tracks. I turn around and raise a brow, only to be met with the sight of guys running toward me.

I jump a little and suddenly I'm being crowded by fanboys and fangirls.

"Are you really a disciple of Best Jeanist?"
"Can I take a picture with you!?"
"You're so pretty!"

I can't handle all of the questions being thrown at me. I look around, panicking at the amount of people around.

A hand is placed on my shoulder and I jump, looking back at who it was. Surprisingly enough, my eyes meet with heterochromatic ones, aqua and silver.

The crowd around us silences and I look back to them.

"Um sorry... i'm a little busy right now."

Todoroki moves to gently grab my hand and lead me to the soba shop, the crowd parting to let us through. He looks back at me once we're there and loosens his grip on my hand. He seemed.. agitated.

"Are you okay, Sho?"

He seems the tiniest bit surprised at my question. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little hungry." His face morphs into a deadpan.

"Oh, okay."

I decide to take his word for it.

Next chapter hits on Monday, May 10!

A/N:
felt like being nice and updating early today :D