【 𝙃𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙤 𝙊𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖. 】

pika pika ⚡️ added catman

catman

how the heck did you
get my number

alienQUEEN😩💅

he probably stalked you tbh

pika pika ⚡️

wow rood

ariel

anyway SHINSOU

catman

wut

ariel

do you know this Hishao Oshima
guy? he's in your class

catman

yea why

flextape

about that-

minimight

we're trying to get our friends
Y/N Bakugo and Todoroki
together and Oshima likes Y/N
so he's becoming a problem

catman left the chat.

pika pika added catman.

catman left the chat.

pika pika added catman.

catman

i dont want any part in this

alienQUEEN😩💅

TOO BAD

landshark

shouldn't we tell todoroki
about this? he may get
jealous though

minimight

it might be better if we try
to deal with it undercover.
But if he plans on making his
move tomorrow and his plan
goes through, todoroki might
lose Y/N.

alienQUEEN😩💅

WAIT WAIT WAIT- knowing Y/N,
i think it'll play out a certain way

flextape

tell usss minaaaa

*  *  *

"Hey, Y/N Bakugo, right?"

I turn, eyes meeting with a chocolate-brown gaze. "Yeah, that's me. What's your name?"

"Hishao Oshima, Class 1-C."

"Oh, nice to meet you." I grin brightly, turning my whole body to face him.

Oshima has wide eyes, sparkling with delight and youth. He has straight blackish-brown hair with a few white streaks in it, and looks about the same height as Kirishima. Overall, he looks pretty adorable.

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out sometime." Oshima puts his hands in his pockets and his smile wobbles a little in nervousness, but I don't pick up on it.

I fold my arms. "Yeah, that sounds great! When should we hang out and what do you wanna do?"

"Maybe we could go to see a movie?"

"Sure. Friday?"

He nods, "That sounds wonderful." a light blush appears on his cheeks. The bell rings, signaling the end of lunch.

"Ah, I should go now. See you Friday!" I wave and walk away toward Todoroki. He waves back, smile brightening up the room.

Todoroki looks over at Oshima and then to me. "Who was that?"

"Hishao Oshima. We're going to go see a movie on Friday."

"Oh." He deadpans.

Friday came, and I met Oshima at the movies.

The movie we saw was great. It was about a broccoli that befriends a fire dragon slayer and then he goes on a journey to become the next hokage and there's this demon girl named Nezuko that they meet. Then while broccoli is training, all his hair falls out and he faces the titans when they're being controlled by a shinigami after he dropped his Death Note and he joins this pirate crew who's leader is super OP and after battling an alien teacher he joins a volleyball team and becomes best friends with a guy that looks like an owl.

Anyway, Oshima insisted on walking me home just in case. We reach my porch eventually.

"Thank you for this. It was really fun, Oshima." I grin, and he nods.

"I'm glad. And, um.. anytime." He puts his hand to the back of his neck, chocolate-brown eyes soft.

"Take care, alright Oshima?"

"You too, (Y/N)." He steps off my porch and waves. "See you."

Next chapter hits Friday, May 14!

A/N:

1. if you got all of those anime references i freaking love you

2. i hope you're all doing well ❤️

3. I feel like Oshima kinda looks like this

 I feel like Oshima kinda looks like this