【 𝙄'𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚. 】

I tighten my hold on the vase, staring anxiously ahead while the hospital gets closer and closer

I tighten my hold on the vase, staring anxiously ahead while the hospital gets closer and closer. I had agreed to come with Shoto since he had wanted to introduce me to his mother, but why am I so nervous?

"Hey, Y/N." His voice intrudes my thoughts, snapping me into reality.

"Ah, hey Sho!"

He blinks slowly and turns his eyes to the flower vase in my hands. "Rindous?"

"I.. wanted to bring a gift. You said she likes Rindou's, right?"

He nods. "You brought her flowers?"

"I want to make a good impression, you know?" I look down at the beautiful violet-colored flowers being held by the intricately designed vase.

Shoto stays silent, just nods. His heterochromatic eyes look shinier than usual. There's a glint in them that reminds me of diamonds in a jewelry store.

"You okay?"

"Yeah."

We reach Rei's hospital room and I tense. Shoto puts a hand on my shoulder and I meet his gaze. One deep look into each other's eyes told me that I could relax. A genuine, wide smile creeps onto my lips while he opens the door.

"Shoto!" An energetic voice calls from inside. I pop my head over his shoulder and see a guy with spiky white hair and grey eyes, sitting next to a woman with white hair, littered with crimson tufts.

A middle-aged woman with long white hair sat on the other side of the room, smiling. "Hello, Shoto."

"Hey, Mom. Fuyumi, Natsuo, I didn't know you were visiting today."

"We wanted to visit, too. We haven't been here in awhile, you know." Fuyumi responds.

"Oh, hey! Are you a friend of Little Bro's?" Natsuo notices me and I perk up, ignoring the word 'friend'.

"Yeah. I'm Y/N Bakugo, nice to meet you."

I sit down on an empty chair beside Shoto and hold out the Rindou flowers to Mrs. Todoroki.

"These are for you, ma'am."

She takes the flowers and thanks me.

"Please, call me Rei."

"Oh, right. Thank you, Rei."

Natsuo, Fuyumi and Rei start talking so naturally, asking me questions about myself, introducing themselves and soon enough it feels so natural and comfortable.

Shoto seems happy, too, and that's a huge relief.

Before I even know it, it's 5 PM. Once we leave, there's this comfortable silence between us as he walks me home.

I tap his arm and he looks over. I hold out my hand and he seems to understand. He grabs my hand and interlocks my fingers with his.

While we near my house, I smile to myself. "Your siblings and mother are awesome."

Seemingly surprised by my sudden words, he still responds, "They are, aren't they?"

"Thank you for letting me meet them." My lips curl into a smile.

When we're in front of my house, I catch him staring at me.

"Yeah, Sho?" I can tell something is on his mind.

He points to my forehead. "May I...?"

I blink slowly, and a few seconds later I realize what he means. I nod and he plants his lips gently on my forehead.

My face lights up and he tucks my hair behind my ear, a light smile worn on his face. "I'll see you later?"

I nod, ignoring my red face. He nods back and walks away while I head into my house.

Holy shit.

Next chapter hits Friday, May 7!

A/N: Head empty, only Shoto Todoroki giving forehead kisses